AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Enjoyed these three movies in the last week: Trial of the Chicago 7, Sound of Metal, and One Night in Miami. Want to see Judas and the Black Messiah, but it's not in theaters where I live and I'm not too excited about a $19.99 rental! Think I'll wait on that one.

- 5 bambole per la luna d'agosto, ( = Five dolls for an August moon), Bava, 1970

Personally, I don't consider it one of his best, but awesome nevertheless.
By experience, I would also recommend any guys of the forum not to watch it, by any circumstances, with any potential date because she might likely get very dangerous ideas running through her head as in a) deciding it's time for you to completely refurnish your place so as to rock/give off those 70's vibes again, even if neither of you were even born in the 70's. And yes, a big rotating bed would also be included; and b) going on a shopping spree looking for all those vintage dresses. Since rotating bed are not being made today, at least for what I know, and vintage shops are closed, I must say I feel lucky.

My parents have the channel USA on their T.V. (Comcast Xfinity removed that channel from my limited basic cable package...Booo!), so yesterday and today (while at their house) I watched some of the Chicago P.D. and Law and Order SVU marathons.

Just finished watching the three 1hr Episodes of the BBC documentary series "Pandemic 2020" which features clips from many individuals in countries across the globe illustrating the global effect of Covid 19 on their lives.

Tonight, Sunday 9pm BST, I will be situated upon my sofa watching the conclusion to season 6 of "Line Of Duty"!

Wicked.gif

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I just binged the latest David Attenborough documentary Living in Color. You know I’m biased to begin with:)

Your new profile photo is great!

Reactions: Dan Epstein
I finished The Expanse with my husband but he mostly watched it without me, but I liked what I saw of it. I started watching the new season of The Handmaid's Tale and Exposure. I started watching Things Heard and Seen. And I got a Shudder subscription so I finally watched Audition for the first time!

Reactions: Dan N
The Handmaid's Tale......Incredible and harrowing.
I'm watching this now. I watched seasons 1 & 2 when they came out, and I'm picking up with season 3 now. I don't like this season as much. It feels so slow and depressing to me right now. Maybe it will pick up more in a few episodes, but I'm having a hard time paying attention.

I'm watching this now. I watched seasons 1 & 2 when they came out, and I'm picking up with season 3 now. I don't like this season as much. It feels so slow and depressing to me right now. Maybe it will pick up more in a few episodes, but I'm having a hard time paying attention.
I remember not liking season 3 either.

Last night's new episode of Law and Order SVU, followed by Law and Order Organized Crime.

I've just recently turned my mom into a Law and Order fan. Hehehe! Last night they showed the preview of next week's episode (They're bringing back that sociopath kid Henry), and I was HOLLERING! I just told my mom that she HAS to watch the old episode called "Born Psychopath" (Where they had that kid Henry sent away to a facility out of state) on Hulu...so that she can really appreciate next week's episode, where he makes a return and he's all grown up now! They say that kid is from the show 'Shameless' (I've never watched Shameless), and this kid's acting on L&O SVU was so good it gave me chills.

I put my Hulu sign-in information onto my parents' basement TV (when I was over at their house), so that Mom can watch old episodes of L&O SVU and Chicago P.D. whenever she wants.

Born Psychopath.jpg

Reactions: Billyboy
The Affair on Prime Video. I was warned to start it at my own peril, and that it might be hard to stop binge-watching !
I haven't binge-watched anything since Greenleaf though, so I deserve a treat.

I heard Elizabeth Harvest is good too (Netflix -SciFi), so that's on my list for this weekend. I really love Sci-fi Thrillers.

I was watching videos (and video clips) of episodes of The View. Joy Behar fighting with Meghan McCain. I love me some Joy. And even Whoopi having to yell at Meghan. Haha.

Meghan was ranting about something as usual and wouldn't shut up, and Whoopi was trying to go to commercial break. Meghan was whining "WHY ARE YOU CUTTING ME OFF?!" Whoopi shouted "I'M CUTTING YOU OFF BECAUSE WE HAVE TO GO TO COMMERCIAL BREAK, MEGHAN!!!" :rofl::rofl::rofl: I was like Yesss, get her, Whoopi! Sometimes that girl just doesn't know when to stfu.

Just curious to see what you all are peaking at!

What was the last movie you watched and would you recommend it?

I'm currently watching Orozco the Embalmer. I think it's a killer documentary, but no I would not recommend it to most people :)
Feel free to give me lil reviews - use the spoiler tags!
OMG, the last show I saw was RuPaul Drag Race and I loved it.

I watched the new movie Wrath of Man, and I have to admit, Statham movies are always the same kind, but this was a different kind of"same". I wasn't expecting it to be how it was, so it was great.

Before this, I watched Army of the Dead, which was a nice take on Zombies but pretty much a boring movie, and the same old same old in terms of killing zombies. Had some good humour in though.

I watched a few this weekend, none were that good IMO but others in the house found them “just fascinating”.

Nights in Rodanthe - Meh. Yawn.

We’ve Always Lived in a Castle- Weird as fuck but a little better than meh. Some dark humor.

The Killing of a Sacred Deer - pure shite (IMO). Everyone else sat through it. I left the room as it was such a stunted ball of absolute crap. I think the director shat it out of his or her ass one day, after a particularly bad hangover, and no sleep.

The Affair is still going good though. Haven’t watched Elizabeth Harvest yet. I also wanna watch this movie called the Platform ( in Spanish) . Looks good.

Last edited:
I wouldn't recommend Elizabeth Harvest.
I can't believe I waited so long and got so excited about it. It was silly.
eta; it's like ex machina but not as good.