AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Never thought I'd see the day I'd be watching anime AND finding myself tearing up over it. :giggle: When this guy right here ("All Might") dies (And we know that day is coming), I'm gonna be so upset.

hero might GIF

Reactions: cbhours
Oct 15, 2015
Just finished Gunpowder Milkshake. I heard and read some mixed reviews on it. But, I thought it was a passable and fun watch. Mostly predictable but I could watch it again.

That said credit to her ability as an actress. But it's going to take a long time for Lena Heady to get that Cersei stink off of her for me to cheer for her characters lol.

Nov 7, 2016
Twitter Username
@Danepstein1
Masters of The Universe was a pleasant surprise. So He-Man is not the focal character, and it actually elevates it, as the women lead the plot. I don’t give a damn about fans being upset, it’s a good story because it’s different than what we saw in the 80’s as kids. Less of a toy and merchandise sales show, but more of a contemporary sequel that’s self aware.

Reactions: MDouble00