AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Masters of The Universe was a pleasant surprise. So He-Man is not the focal character, and it actually elevates it, as the women lead the plot. I don’t give a damn about fans being upset, it’s a good story because it’s different than what we saw in the 80’s as kids. Less of a toy and merchandise sales show, but more of a contemporary sequel that’s self aware.

Reactions: MDouble00
The Fear Street Trilogy. I went in with no real expectations but came out thoroughly amused with it. Was a fun watch, I will say Part 2 was my favorite of the bunch. But, I'm a sucker/slut for camp based slashers.

Inland Empire by David Lynch for the 3rd time. Still don't get it. But still great somehow.
Videodrome / Naked lunch by David Cronenberg. Wow

Tried Funny games by Michael Haneke. Too brutal for me, had to stop. I love Naomi Watts though.

Reactions: Brit
Who loves a musical? This guy!
Who isn't sure he loves Schmigadoon? Also this guy.
Wow, you called it twice.

Of course I'm still watching. Cecily Strong's in it. And Keegan-Michael Key because eye candy doesn't just go one way these days.

Have not went to the movie theatre since January 2020. Went with some friends yesterday to see The Suicide Squad.
Ya. If you are expecting it to be anything like Suicide Squad with will smith (which to me was a great movie), don't bother wasting your money and time.

That's Lynch completely out of control, if you ask me. Videodrome it's great. Naked lunch it's really something.
We seem to be compatible concerning movies. :) Cronenberg and Lynch are my favs. Although very different, both use hidden hierarchies often. That gets me every time. I also have a special relationship to the music of Naked Lunch. Ornette Colman, a Free Jazz pioneer and a full blown orchestra together is completely crazy. The movie is worth it just for the music.

But somehow I lost my drive in finding movies. Blockbusters just doesn't interest me anymore. I'm also personally offended by all this superhero propaganda from Holy Wood.

So I stick to the names I know. Lynchs daughter made "Surveillance", definitely worth watching. Of course Twin Peaks season 3 is completely bonkers. belongs to the best I know concerning picture-work.

Any tips @Just_A_Guy ? I haven't seen all cronenbergs.

Any tips @Just_A_Guy ? I haven't seen all cronenbergs.
Oh, nice! I completely forgot there was Coleman as part of the soundtrack. I watched the movie like 10 years ago and can't remember anything in detail at the moment. It makes sense, though, as Burroughs and Coleman were contemporaries, right? Well, off the top of my head, I'd say most definitely - in no particular order - Crash, eXistenZ, The Fly, and A History of Violence - for something a bit different.

I'm not keen on superheros movies, either. That said, I wouldn't be so dramatic. I mean, you have to take them for what they are: movies you are supposed to enjoy while you're eating your popcorn. Nothing more, nothing less. I wouldn't go so far as to take them as a personal offence. I mean, they're supposed to entertain and get the job done in that regard. 50 years from now, I bet nobody will even remember them.

I just watched The Suicide Squad, I love this movie :h: , one of the best super heroes movies I seen, love Sebastian and Ratcatcher 2 :h:

Last week started Invincible

And this friday ends Bad Batch season 1

I saw Don't Breathe 2 in theaters today, and enjoyed it very much!

I just watched The Suicide Squad, I love this movie :h: , one of the best super heroes movies I seen, love Sebastian and Ratcatcher 2 :h:
I watched “The Life of Brian”, always enlightening.

In the end there is even a Suicide Squad, committing suicide without achieving anything else, fair and square.

I watched GI Joe: Snake Eyes

Unfortunately, I had hoped it was going to be better than what it was, but it really wasn't that good.
The thing that annoys me about this kind of movie is when an "unknown" joins some big group/gang/organisation and is terrible at everything, yet becomes the strongest, fastest, most best fighter of them all just within a few days or weeks. There was no real "origin" to this as one second he was a kid, then it was XX years later with him as an adult, already having learned how to fight (but not the best compared to his enemies etc)

The only good that came from this was seeing how Snake Eyes got his name, and how he and Stormshadow became enemies.
(And FYI Snake Eyes was the asshole in this and I am totally all for Stormshadow)

The last show: Titans
I somehow got into this from boredom but actually surprisingly liked it, so then continued watching it. As with all these superhero tv shows, it started to get worse each new series.
And then some unexplained things happen. For example a specific Titan loses their abilities in the end of Season 2 but in the start of Season 3 they have them at full power again, and they now have a full costume even though in all other episodes and seasons they had no custom outfit.

This kind of stuff really annoys and bugs me! haha

Just binged the hell out of "His dark materials"

Wow, Never thought I'd find a fantasy series that is so much to my taste. A bit Harry Potter style in the optics. Also quality wise. And really deep, complicated characters. 3rd season is coming next year. Its based on the same books as "The golden compass" but much better in my view.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Clickbait

This was a fantastic tv show.
I saw it advertised and thought it seemed as though it would be a decent watch so when it came out started to watch it.
The first episodes, in all honesty were quite slow and a bit boring, albeit interesting too, but the acting was not great from most people plus there was so much in it that made me just scream "wtf".

But I persevered and I am happy I did because wow!
I won't spoil the ending because it's fantastic.
What I will say though is the show keeps you going back and forward between "he's guilty" and "no, he's innocent", and this kind of show is always good when it does that.

Clickbait:

I enjoyed the movie Candyman. But I'd say I enjoyed Don't Breathe 2...and Spiral: SAW even more. :)

DO I need to have seen all of the SAW movies in order to watch/understand/follow Spiral: SAW?
I enjoyed the first 2 SAW movies as they were original, but after that they were just.... boring and terrible so I never watched them, or at least not properly (I had them on in the background, I think at least some of them).

DO I need to have seen all of the SAW movies in order to watch/understand/follow Spiral: SAW?
I enjoyed the first 2 SAW movies as they were original, but after that they were just.... boring and terrible so I never watched them, or at least not properly (I had them on in the background, I think at least some of them).

No, you don't need to see all of the movies in order to understand it. Spiral: Saw was more like a standalone movie. And Samuel L. Jackson is in it too, which I didn't even realize at first!

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Slightly less intense than the SAW movies - "Dug Days". A new Disney+ series featuring the dog from "Up". The one that yelled 'Squirrel'. Yup, that's worth a show. Weak character backstory aside it's cute, well animated, and likely the last role you'll hear Ed Asner in with his recent passing.

"Nine Perfect Strangers". Sadly Bronson Pinchot isn't in it. Lots of solid actors are though. It's a change of pace, a bit of mystery with everything a bit bleery. This isn't for me to figure out, just to look at.

Now maybe Hulu's newest show "Only Murders in the Building" may require detailed watching. Or maybe we'll know all when we find out what's in Bo's mouth? Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez - why not Hulu and chill?

I decided to try the Netflix show called "YOU".
I kind of thought it'd be very meh, but when I watched the trailer it looked great and kind of made me think of the tv show Dexter (which comes back in November and I am happy!!), so I decided to watch it.

Needless to say, wow I really enjoy this show and I watched 6 episodes back to back, 2 seasons right now total with 10 episodes in each. I will watch more tonight.

Season 3 comes out this October 15th so it will be great to catch up before then

Reactions: MarieElise
I started Season 3 for Sex Education.
I have watched 3 episodes so far, and so far so great as with the other 2 seasons.

New shows start this month which is great, I can't wait for Foundation

Currently watching a few episodes from the first season of Lucifer.

I haven't read the comics, so this is a new experience for me. So far I'm liking it. Currently six episodes into the first season.

A warning to all Star Wars fans. Watch Star Wars visions NOW before someone comes along and spoils it for you. Some of those episodes are amazing. Like watching Spirited Away with lightsaber duels.