AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I watched the movie Free Guy last night.
It was as decent as I expected and hoped. Your typical comedy from Ryan Reynolds.

If you like him and his movies, you should like this one, and the fact it has a different take on a "game" movie, is really good.

Oh I just watched the first 2 episodes of Foundation. So far I'm really wanting more.

I'm doing a film festival this week so I'll be posting here a lot... Last night I saw 'Midnight', a Korean film about a deaf woman and her mom being stalked by a killer. Today it's 'Knocking', a short Swedish film and 'Till We Meet Again', a Taiwanese romcom about reincarnation. I missed out on Titane and Lamb but I'll hopefully be seeing those when they release in October.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
007 - No time to die
Particularly appreciated the first part of the movie. Shot in familiar locations.
Also, L'événement. Recommend the movie.

Last edited:
I have been watching the tv show "Y The Last Man".
When I first saw the trailer, I did think it looked good but then decided it would be quite rubbish, so I didn't plan to watch it.
I ended up running out of other shows to watch so I decided to try this, and I have to admit, I am really into it. It's really good to see how it is imagined to have almost all men die. I thought it would be portrayed as this perfect new world where "yay women are in control and everything is now perfect because those shithead men are not ruining things", so it's good to see everything is so much the same, such as the whole world going to crap, looting, everyone for themselves, etc.

One thing that does annoy me though: the main MAN Yurick, has a monkey with him that he rescued from being tested on, and he says multiple times about this, making it be some heroic thing to make him out to be a nice guy... yet he always keeps the poor thing in a cat travel carrier... i mean, that seems just as bad to me. Anyway ... lol

Currently watching Squid Game. Don't understand the hype, but am going to finish it anyway.

I have been watching the tv show "Y The Last Man".
When I first saw the trailer, I did think it looked good but then decided it would be quite rubbish, so I didn't plan to watch it.
I ended up running out of other shows to watch so I decided to try this, and I have to admit, I am really into it. It's really good to see how it is imagined to have almost all men die. I thought it would be portrayed as this perfect new world where "yay women are in control and everything is now perfect because those shithead men are not ruining things", so it's good to see everything is so much the same, such as the whole world going to crap, looting, everyone for themselves, etc.

One thing that does annoy me though: the main MAN Yurick, has a monkey with him that he rescued from being tested on, and he says multiple times about this, making it be some heroic thing to make him out to be a nice guy... yet he always keeps the poor thing in a cat travel carrier... i mean, that seems just as bad to me. Anyway ... lol

Yorick is more sympathetic in the novels. Didn't realize that it had been adapted and after reading some reviews, it seems that it's not for those who have read the novels. :(

The show must be trying to beat the Yorick and Ampersand thing into the audiences heads because this is something that is important to remember later. A bit insulting to the audience, imo.

Reactions: Chiara_Montague
So on serious note last Movie
V for Vendetta but already had seen just nearing the 5th of November.

New Movie
Crying Macho
Had Clint Eastwood and directed and really his movies have all some level of filter.

New TV show
The Ranch basically that 70's show with Cows a few more instances of the word Fuck in it.

Ted Lasso is quite good. That people can't tell how they feel about it is just an indicator it's worth a watch.

I see CBS is doing a US version of "Ghosts". It was a BBC show and, if not brilliant, amusing fun. Catch it in that version if you can.

Any new Halloween specials worth catching?

Have seen Squid Game lately. Was all over the news here. did anyone else seen Squid Game? squid-game-1632953475.png What did you think about it?

i didn't find it to violent, just entertaining. But i get crazy of these chinese men.

My little sister treated me, my niece, and my nephew to 'Halloween Kills' (Michael Myers) at the movie theater today. :) OMG, that movie was so damn good! My nephew kept covering his face. LOL.

If you have Peacock (For those who didn't know, if you're a Comcast Xfinity subscriber, Peacock is included), you can stream the 'Halloween Kills' movie (and other similar movies) at home.

I've been watching all three seasons of What We Do In The Shadows on repeat over and over. It's so fun, and I'm loving how much weirder they've made the new season so far! Cannot rec enough if you like vampires or just silly fake documentaries.

Also, seconding Ted Lasso! I was worried the second season wouldn't live up to how much I loved s1, but it's been (different but) great.

I'm in the mood to rewatch Hemlock Grove. I never ended up watching the most recent (final- I'm assuming) season. I liked a lot of the imagery. Arty.

YOU was really interesting @Brett M . Thanks for the heads up on a new season.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYou
Last night in Soho. Appreciated. Also brought back memories as I used to lived in both Sohos, London and NYC, for a brief period.
Also, refused to watch Malignant. But if anyone has watched it, would love to hear their opinions.

Last edited:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Also, refused to watch Malignant. But if anyone has watched it, would love to hear their opinions.

I was just telling my sister that Malignant is another movie I'd probably like to check out.

Maid on Netflix! I wanted to cry for the first few episodes because you could just feel the emotions she went through. So many things I could almost relate to. Definitely recommend!

Reactions: Violet Dawn
Getting into the spooky season spirit, I decided to watch the 1931 Dracula starring Bela Lugosi.

I’m typically not a huge horror fan, but I’m a sucker for classics and movies with historical significance, so I’m gonna run through the Universal Monsters over the next few days.

Dracula had pretty great cinematography for its time.

I'd probably like to check out.

Report back.

Personally,
Completely biased from the start, from I've read about and from what people have told me. Wish he would stick to ripping off from the genere instead of trying to pay homage. Btw, where did he get/stole the idea for that puppet in one of his movie? In case you are wondering. Yes, I am movie snob and also an as*sole. Joking. Report back if have the chance to go and watch it.