AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Last show that I watched was the new Chucky Series. I am really looking forward to Cobra Kai season 4 though.

Did you manage to watch all episodes (or all that are out at least)?
I tried to watch the first 1 and thought the acting and script were terrible so couldn't get into it

Did you manage to watch all episodes (or all that are out at least)?
I tried to watch the first 1 and thought the acting and script were terrible so couldn't get into it
Yeah.

I agree it was a slow pick up. I think it had it's moments, but the real disappointment for me was when it didn't really flesh out or examine how that Charles Lee Ray god into voodoo. Apparently they renewed it for a second season so maybe they will then.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
A couple great animated series: "Strappare lungo i bordi" and "Arcane"

Reactions: Just_A_Guy
Strappare lungo i bordi
You might also want to check out some of his graphic novels. Kobane calling, for instance.
Thanks for the suggestion, I don't know that series. Honestly, there are so many series worth watching or a re-watch. For instance, I've just rewatched True Detective, the first season. You put it down to laziness, I put it down to the bad influence that some friends have over me. Lately, not only have I been basically forced to watch Bridgerton, but I also had to pretend to enjoy it. Like, seriously, who gives a sh*it. I'm still traumatized. The things you do for friends, really.

Reactions: Brit
Forgot to mention that it was really difficult, True detective, in the sense that I am not very familiar with what is the Texan accent, I suppose. So there were times where I litteraly couldn't understand what the hell he was even talking about. But I have British, London born and raised, friends who assured me that they couldn't understand, either, on their part. So, I mean, it was all a guessing game.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Forgot to mention that it was really difficult, True detective, in the sense that I am not very familiar with what is the Texan accent, I suppose. So there were times where I litteraly couldn't understand what the hell he was even talking about. But I have British, London born and raised, friends who assured me that they couldn't understand, either, on their part. So, I mean, it was all a guessing game.
Neither Matthew McConaughey or Woody Harrelson will win any prizes for their diction, no matter the dialect they speak in their roles. The Texas and Louisiana accents are hard to understand anyway. I learnt good old Queen's English in school and speak and write English every day in my job, but my assignments in Texas were cumbersome wrt language. Maybe it was just the unfamiliarity of it.

In Arkansas they spoke like classically trained theatre actors in comparison 😅

Lately, not only have I been basically forced to watch Bridgerton, but I also had to pretend to enjoy it. Like, seriously, who gives a sh*it. I'm still traumatized.

Just how? I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it didn't even matter. Got through just 1 episode and couldn't do any more. Everyone told me I would love it. I came to the conclusion that "everyone" doesn't know me at all.

Neither Matthew McConaughey or Woody Harrelson will win any prizes for their diction, no matter the dialect they speak in their roles. The Texas and Louisiana accents are hard to understand anyway. I learnt good old Queen's English in school and speak and write English every day in my job, but my assignments in Texas were cumbersome wrt language. Maybe it was just the unfamiliarity of it.

In Arkansas they spoke like classically trained theatre actors in comparison 😅

I feel like you're someone who's part of my little online community. Not going to ask you in case its weird, but I just wanted to comment on this in case you are so you know that I do indeed pay attention to things.

Edit to not derail too much from the thread: I binged Wheel of Time and Raised by Wolves and I love both. There are problems and I won't say that either show is the best thing ever (unlike The Wire), but if you're into Fantasy/Scifi, I think you'll be into them. I think I've already explained my bias earlier in the thread :p

Last edited:
Just how? I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it didn't even matter. Got through just 1 episode and couldn't do any more. Everyone told me I would love it. I came to the conclusion that "everyone" doesn't know me at all.

I feel like you're someone who's part of my little online community. Not going to ask you in case its weird, but I just wanted to comment on this in case you are so you know that I do indeed pay attention to things.

Edit to not derail too much from the thread: I binged Wheel of Time and Raised by Wolves and I love both. There are problems and I won't say that either show is the best thing ever (unlike The Wire), but if you're into Fantasy/Scifi, I think you'll be into them. I think I've already explained my bias earlier in the thread :p

I really enjoyed Raised By Wolves and the goods news is "Season 2 of the android series drops on the streaming platform on February 3".

Not long to wait.

Just how?
By faking important calls that needed to be made, going outside to get some air, helping cooking and chatting with other guys who had to endure the same pain. I'm not very good at pretending.

in school
Having been taught RP, it was really utterly shocking the first time, as a kid, when I heard people dropping ts and hs left and right and also pronouncing diphthongs in weird ways. But I was told that I was the one being weird, so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brit and CheeseMoon
Having been taught RP
Same here. Our primary school English teacher was an actual brit and really had it in for what she called "TV American". US spelling or US pronunciation was out of the question. It's less of a problem now, but when I started talking with English speaking people in a natural setting I must have sounded really odd. RP-ish with my native accent on top. Haha.

But it does not matter at all the way and where I work now. Most of my colleagues - including me - play the role of the token foreigner. We all speak the world's most common language between ourselves; broken English.

(It's also why my profile here says what it says under "From". I've nearly always been the foreigner).

Reactions: Just_A_Guy
I watched the Live in Front of a Studio Audience special featuring The Facts of Life and Different Strokes. I didn't care for The Facts of Life special, but I enjoyed Different Strokes. They had Kevin Hart as little Arnold. 😂

Kevin.jpeg

Harlots (2017)
rewatch:
La double vie de Veronique, Kieslowski (1991)
Solaris, Tarkowskij (1972)

Last edited:
I don't know why I keep watching this as I stopped enjoying it a long time ago with how ridiculous it became and annoying, but The Flash new episode.
I also watched the new Hawkeye, which I am really liking a lot, surprisingly. I didn't think i would like it because I have never liked his character in the movies.

The Witcher Season 2 is in 2 days, woohoo! Although i need to watch something to remind me wtf happened because I absolutely forgot haha.

Such a shame that Invasion has already finished and now must wait for Season 2. I hate people getting bored with not wanting to watch more than 8 - 10 episodes per season. I think 14 or 15 is a good number for a season, and 8 - 10 seems way too short especially with shows that have a lot of stuff to be able to explain etc

I just watched the witcher 2nd season. Wow. Much more streamlined than the first. Kudos for taking a risk and approach storytelling and music in a slightly different way.

I just watched the witcher 2nd season. Wow. Much more streamlined than the first. Kudos for taking a risk and approach storytelling and music in a slightly different way.

I really liked it too. Although, in both seasons there is 1 "thing" (person) I really found extremely annoying and hate: JASKIER

He is the most annoying thing in that show and almost ruins it for me. I literally can't bear the episodes he is in.

I really liked it too. Although, in both seasons there is 1 "thing" (person) I really found extremely annoying and hate: JASKIER
Yepp true. Its a shame, because everything else is so good. But I see this often that writers seem to think there has to be something funny in the show when the story isn't funny at all. Then all the funny stuff is put into one character and that is doomed to fail.

I just watched the witcher 2nd season. Wow. Much more streamlined than the first.

I really liked it too.

Yay! Good to know. I was so hyped for the first season and it fell pretty flat for me. Was only going to bother with the second season if I ran out of stuff to watch, but now I'm hyped to move it up the list!

Finished the first 3 episodes of Station Eleven. Highly recommend! I have nothing bad to say about it yet.

Diabolik, Manetti Bros, (2021). A bit slow here and there, but everything else was nicely done. I appreciated it.
Obviously, nothing can touch the original Diabolik by Bava (1968). It was a popular and rather successful comic back in the days.

A very heartbreaking episode of General Hospital where they had to turn off the machines for a newborn baby who had brain damage. 😭

Reactions: piercedcock78
Have you seen "Phallus in wonderland?"

Just remembered it from my youth. Made by the Heavy Metal band GWAR. found it on youtube, its practically the worst film in history by far. Its about the penis of lead singer Oderus Urungus being kidnapped by Captain America. Watching it for more than 5 minutes without a break is a challenge, that's how bad it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CheeseMoon