AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dexter New Blood new episode...

I disliked the ending to this very much.
For me it was a big let down
Angry Oh No GIF by Dexter

Edit: i haven't seen it yet but i do plan to watch the last episode today

I think one of the problems these days is the viewer only has a concentration span to watch 8 - 10 episodes per season so it makes the seasons and finales feel rushed. I think 12-14 episodes would be better for shows, especially popular ones that need it.

This at least possibly opens up for a spinoff (not sure if they will, but who knows)

I really enjoyed "Mr. Nobody" . Not sure how to describe it ... it's set in the future but it's not all in the future "flashbacks". A bit of a quirky, art house sort of film. So some romance, a little sci-fi, drama .... and mystery? I loved it!

Watched maybe 10-15 minutes of "Don't Look Up" on Netflix.

Geez! Do yourself a favour.. don't!

Someone obviously thinks that comedy (or satire I saw it called somewhere!!) requires stupid, idiotic characters. :facepalm:

ohh, no! I watched the whole thing, didn't mind it. But I will agree, very satirical, with some stupid/idiotic characters ... hehe!

Reactions: NotYou
I tried to watch Dr. who because I'm into all that planet and alien stuff. But in the middle of season 2 I realized that this is a wet dream of a guy explaining a little girl how the world works.

Oh boy. I tried the new show called Naomi. I think it's DC and oh my god, terrible everything. No no no.

Also rewatched Man of Steel (2013). Always love this, hope they finally make a sequel soon (I'm not counting Batman vs Superman as one).

Oh boy. I tried the new show called Naomi. I think it's DC and oh my god, terrible everything. No no no.

Also rewatched Man of Steel (2013). Always love this, hope they finally make a sequel soon (I'm not counting Batman vs Superman as one).
peacemaker was just released, should be amusing.

peacemaker was just released, should be amusing.

I watched 2 of the 3 episodes and, wow, for me amusing yes, but not in the way it wants to be. It's more of an over the time, trying too hard to constantly be funny, but failing by doing it.
Trying to add comedy/humour to every scene and line from all characters is just overkill. not one part of this has made me even "lulz" so far.

I will use this show as a "when I have nothing else to watch and i need to kill some time"

I'm watching Maude (Bea Arthur and Rue McClanahan). If you have Amazon Prime, you can watch all the episodes on there for free.

Yellowjackets is phenomenal. Went into it with low expectations, but it has really blown me away.

Finally started Yellowjackets and I'm really liking it. 5 episodes watched so far.

I binged that first season and I will watch s2 but i dont really know if I like the show I just want to know what happened.

Talk about a group of people doing the bare minimum to survive. I didn't understand their fishing idea...they just left a net in the water and that was supposed to magically catch fish? Wheres the signal fire? I'd have burned half that forest to the ground by now :giggle:

I binged that first season and I will watch s2 but i dont really know if I like the show I just want to know what happened.

Talk about a group of people doing the bare minimum to survive. I didn't understand their fishing idea...they just left a net in the water and that was supposed to magically catch fish? Wheres the signal fire? I'd have burned half that forest to the ground by now :giggle:

I finished now and the one thing that annoyed me or made me say wtf how stupid are you.... is the fact they would casually stroll off into the wilderness alone, without weapons, day or night and not be worried about bears or wolves... I mean what the hell lol

I'm very curious about season 2 now though. Interested to see what the reveal

I'm halfway through the first season of Mob Psycho 100, and it is delightful. I had been looking for a good combination of lighthearted and action-packed, to offset all the dark fantasy I usually watch, and this turned out to be a great choice. It's silly and absurd, and still manages to have an intriguing story and some interesting characters.

I finished now and the one thing that annoyed me or made me say wtf how stupid are you.... is the fact they would casually stroll off into the wilderness alone, without weapons, day or night and not be worried about bears or wolves... I mean what the hell lol

I'm very curious about season 2 now though. Interested to see what the reveal

I think their fishing idea reflects the fact that they don't know how to survive in the wilderness. They're from New Jersey and it seems unlikely that they've ever been exposed to the elements in this way. Additionally, they have survived something very traumatic and trauma often negatively affects future decision making. This could also explain why they seem to have no fear of the wilderness. (I think we saw them experience real fear for the first time when they were attacked by wolves. But then they were primal and wolf-like while tripping. Then a bear was killed...so things could really go either way - more cautious or less cautious.) Could also be because of their age. Younger people often have a feeling of invincibility and that they won't ever die. They survived a plane crash, which could further deepen these invincibility thoughts, especially in combination with the trauma that they are unable to process because they're still living in it. I don't know, I could be reading more into it all than it's worth, but just wanted to throw out my thoughts regardless.

Personally, the supernatural elements could end up being too much. Would've much preferred those elements be toned down more and make us wonder if it's real or simply mental illness/effects of trauma. Could still go that way, but it kinda feels like they're leaning into supernatural stuff. Which is fine, I guess, it just becomes a different kind of show to me then and I worry for future seasons. Apparently, they plan on having 5 seasons so things could get dumb af quick. Holding out hope that it won't because the character writing (and casting!) is really damn good.

The media misrepresentation and general popular mistrust of wilderness always catches me off guard. I walk out into the wilderness unarmed all the time, and don't worry about bears or wolves, because they're not really something you actually need to worry about. That is, unless you're a character existing in an environmental horror show.

I'm halfway through the first season of Mob Psycho 100, and it is delightful. I had been looking for a good combination of lighthearted and action-packed, to offset all the dark fantasy I usually watch, and this turned out to be a great choice. It's silly and absurd, and still manages to have an intriguing story and some interesting characters.

I watched all of that, im a fan of both mob psycho and his other one: one punch man

The media misrepresentation and general popular mistrust of wilderness always catches me off guard. I walk out into the wilderness unarmed all the time, and don't worry about bears or wolves, because they're not really something you actually need to worry about. That is, unless you're a character existing in an environmental horror show.

Don't forget you're starving too, serves little purpose to be running around out there without at least a spear.

Reactions: zippypinhead
I'm watching "Sex Education" on Netflix. Tricky show, looked like an American style teen highschool drama.
Then saw Gillian Anderson was in it. Now I had to watch.

It's quite good, well written, some thoughtfulness. Entertaining narrative, while giving out basic tips slyly. Closest we had in my dad was Mr Rogers reminding us to take an umbrella on rainy days. Kids today are pretty lucky.

I watched Peacemaker new episode. I didn't like the first 3 but this one has made me start to warm to the show, I am enjoying and liking it now.

I started to watch Cobra Kai last night.
I wanted a show to watch and couldn't think of anything except Cobra Kai or Squid Game. I actually started Squid Game to begin, but then remembered it's all subtitles, and I was in no mood to be reading so I went with Cobra Kai.

I watched all of Season 1 and Episode 2 for Season 2.
It's all very lame, predictable and cheesy, but at the same time I can't stop watching it - and FYI I agree that LaRusso was the ass-clown (bad guy) in the movie. It's actually really great to see and learn Johnny's past and his side of everything. I am actually constantly siding with Johnny, not LaRusso (who I am really hating in this - I find myself keep saying "fuck off LaRusso" haha)

Ozark season 4 is out today (or maybe it is already not sure).
Resident Alien season 2 is out in a few days too, and then on February 3rd finally season 2 for Raised By Wolves.

I started to watch Cobra Kai last night.
I wanted a show to watch and couldn't think of anything except Cobra Kai or Squid Game. I actually started Squid Game to begin, but then remembered it's all subtitles, and I was in no mood to be reading so I went with Cobra Kai.

I watched all of Season 1 and Episode 2 for Season 2.
It's all very lame, predictable and cheesy, but at the same time I can't stop watching it - and FYI I agree that LaRusso was the ass-clown (bad guy) in the movie. It's actually really great to see and learn Johnny's past and his side of everything. I am actually constantly siding with Johnny, not LaRusso (who I am really hating in this - I find myself keep saying "fuck off LaRusso" haha)

I like that one too, not enough to recommend it to people but i think in general people do enjoy it.

Im currently watching the last kingdom, im on the 4th season. Show starts out a little rough and for some reason the camera is really shaky for some of the first episodes. I thought season 3 was really good its my favorite season so far. Ozark s4 just showed up on netflix today \o/.

I'm watching that new one on Netflix Archieve81, Very good horror, suspense so far. Also new season of witcher and Arcane on netflix was awesome too.

Reactions: cbhours
I'm watching that new one on Netflix Archieve81, Very good horror, suspense so far. Also new season of witcher and Arcane on netflix was awesome too.
thx I saw it on netflix but skipped over it multiple times...the clips they pick as trailers sometimes are just weird sometimes. I will definitely check it out.

I watched some of murderville yesterday, its alright, it might be something to watch with a friend and try to guess the murderer before the celebrity does. The clues aren't difficult or very clever 🤔 or maybe I was a great detective in another life but I doubt it :giggle:.

Edit: I have never seen "Murder in Successville" so I can't compare the two.