AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What words do you have blocked for chat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2017
About a year ago I was on chaturbate, and now I'm returning soon. I'm trying to set up a blocked word/phrase list for the greys. What do you guys usually block or would recomend me blocking? I will be doing some light fetish stuff with my husband.

Your real name.

I would say "BB" but it might blow peoples minds on how to communicate without it hahaha.

BB is so ingrained in camsite culture that models go through a cycle with it:

Dislike
Numb tolerance
Ironic use
Inability to stop using
Giving in and fully, deliberately replacing "baby" with "bb" in one's vocabulary.

I'm fairly certain that, if I by some miracle became pregnant (it would be a literal miracle, the next Jesus), I would honestly tell people that "I'm going to have a bb!"

I block bb
BB is so ingrained in camsite culture that models go through a cycle with it:

Dislike
Numb tolerance
Ironic use
Inability to stop using
Giving in and fully, deliberately replacing "baby" with "bb" in one's vocabulary.

I'm fairly certain that, if I by some miracle became pregnant (it would be a literal miracle, the next Jesus), I would honestly tell people that "I'm going to have a bb!"

THIS ....so much.
I used to use the bot that replaces the word with another word on CB. So bb would come up in chat as "ammunition for a toy gun" Then I replaced words like pussy, whore etc with household items like remote control or toaster so like "show toilet" would come up in the chat instead of show pussy and some times they would just keep writing the word over and over and the other words would come up and they would spaz out and it was seriously the most fun I've ever had on cam but not so good for the bottom line. Same as me responding to "open bobs" or "spread pussie" or even the ones that spell it correctly ...by laughing and saying "oh, I thought you were being ironic. " Apparently people don't like being made fun of. Who knew.
Now I don't bother but I never thought of blocking my real name. I had someone say it in my 1st week cuz I hooked up my personal amazon account like a dummy so THANKS for the tip Songbird. I'm a little slow I guess. I was only using the blocking apps and bots for my personal enjoyment instead of for something that would actually benefit me in the long run.
Oh and I used to block mature and thick but apparently these are compliments according to 99 percent of the guys so then I went with "old and fat" but the insults are so random and far between that it's not even worth it to run the app. I think you get more insults when u have a NEW tag cuz after that they know you probably have regulars that will skewer them if they insult you plus they know you figured out how to use th Ban Hammer...I banned someone the other day for telling me that "Lovense shows" are usually about teasing and moaning and I was doing it wrong cuz i had my tits out and was offering a blow job on a dildo for the next goal. You know what ...NVM....that is a legit use of the ban button and did not fit as an analogy for me using it too much. I'd ban that dick again. I'm getting pissed again just thinking about it. And getting totally off track LOL.

Hi, guys!

I am very interested to find out more informations about this blocked words list. How can I set up one for my Chaturbate account? What are the steps for implementing an application like that?

Thank You! :)

Now I don't bother but I never thought of blocking my real name. I had someone say it in my 1st week cuz I hooked up my personal amazon account like a dummy so THANKS for the tip Songbird.

No problem. I remember when a model friend was trying to celebrate her birthday on MFC some years ago, and some jerk in her chat (I think it was a guest or basic) thought it'd be amusing to blurt out her real name, as well as personal info about her loved one(s). It's bad enough when someone in the chat starts calling you by a nickname that only people you know IRL would call you, but to have your real name blurted out like that would fucking suck.

I'm glad that some cam sites have the feature to erase posts from the public chat screen, especially for situations like that.

Hi, guys!

I am very interested to find out more informations about this blocked words list. How can I set up one for my Chaturbate account? What are the steps for implementing an application like that?

I can't remember the name but if you look through the apps and bots when you set up your broadcast , that's where you find them. If you search block words or something like that you can find it. I will look for the actual names next time I broadcast

I can't remember the name but if you look through the apps and bots when you set up your broadcast , that's where you find them. If you search block words or something like that you can find it. I will look for the actual names next time I broadcast

Wow! This is amazing! I didn't know! But now my question is: do I have to set the list every time I broadcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.