AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's the mystery behind unanswered messages?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2021
Hi guys I've been with Chaturbate since 2015, everything awesome and just recently they started ignoring my messages for support which I find very strange. Am I the only one who has been here for years, great relationship with them it this happens? Maybe a technical glitch?

Hi guys I've been with Chaturbate since 2015, everything awesome and just recently they started ignoring my messages for support which I find very strange. Am I the only one who has been here for years, great relationship with them it this happens? Maybe a technical glitch?
same thing happend to me as well , cb used to repond very quickly , like 1day maxim . now 3 days are gone and not a single word from them . it might be that they are in vacantion and they dont have enough people to handle all the support messages ( i hope this is the case ) or that there are some serious troubles with their site / company .

Upvote 0
same thing happend to me as well , cb used to repond very quickly , like 1day maxim . now 3 days are gone and not a single word from them . it might be that they are in vacantion and they dont have enough people to handle all the support messages ( i hope this is the case ) or that there are some serious troubles with their site / company .
I'm thinking the same. I haven't tried to cash out yet. Some ppl are having trouble converting their tokens or getting paid. I wonder what happened. I noticed my traffic went down drastically too.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately guys I think u need to look down at the many requests for response from cb. CB support has been very bad for while now. Only advice that can be given is to just wait as sending repeat messages gets your questions to the back of the que or if u desperate tag punker barbie in this post. Good luck!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.