AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When GFE gets too real?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

letharia

Hey lovely ladies -
I'm back to the world of camming after a 3 year hiatus. I jumped ship from MFC to Streamate, and I'm loving it so far - however I'm still figuring things out along the way and have turned to this forum for advice. For those of you who offer a virtual GFE or know much about it, how do you set limits without spoiling the fantasy? I have a few regulars who really dig this service, but then they start talking about actually wanting to fly me to their city, etc and I don't know if it's just playing along with the fantasy or if they are being real. This is a tough one to navigate! Any advice? :/

I would make an emphasis on the fact that you are there for them already and getting intimate together. Idk I've never explicitly done GFE but that seems really tricky and awkward. "What would you do if I were there" seems okay but actually trying to make plans for that, I would deter from the start. Use your judgement.The guys serious about flying you over probably wouldn't let go of that and that's just uncomfortable moments in the future anyways if they're regulars. The great thing about working independently is that it's up to you! And they should know that before they ever take you private, and even if you are just giving them a fantasy they shouldn't expect more from you than what you're comfortable with. At least that would be my approach

I am actually having a problem NOT giving the GFE. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions on how to structure your room so that this isn't a problem. I essentially log on and wait for folks to come in, then we try to make conversation. Like a first date with 8 to 30 to 50 people at a time depending on the night. I'm finding that I end up with a few members tipping mostly big chunks by themselves, then starting to isolate our conversations to PM and then no more tipping... I am now just there to say "oh cool" and "how interesting" while they share about their personal life and I make no money. Meanwhile, any members I would catch coming in my room can see that I am PMing and leave. This keeps happening to me no matter how many folks I ban, so it must be me. Any advice? /:

Reactions: AmberHoney
@lethria GFE is complicated and weird, especially if you didn't discuss it upfront. The least messy way I know, is take like an hour away from the fantasy to talk bidness. If he can't do that, he can't separate the fantasy and reality anyway, and that's a red flag. When they send you a ring and tell you they want to be with you for the rest of their lives you have to be able to be like "woah dude, this was a service". So offer it as a package, just like a "key holder" package or w/e. Have a document that sets costs, expectations, DURATION and limits at least. Like-ONEBIGTOKENAMOUNT ultimate GFE 1 month, includes unlimited texts, weekly personal "goodnight" photos and *special status* in my room, any phone calls must be initiated by me, all talk of face to face interaction is pure fantasy, I reserve the right to end this arrangement if you freak me out blah blah blah.

@terrorbird_jones I'm not a magnet for this like you seem to be, but I've also dealt with this where a couple of decent tippers to start kept returning and expecting a lot of attention (and then also on twitter or insta or w/e) without continuing the tip flow that got them the attention in the first place. Usually sub dudes, when my room isn't intended as a dom space and other regulars will dip out. When no one else is tipping/talking it feels pretty harmless to indulge them but totally screws your room when people do start showing up. I'm interested to see what other people say, I usually just stop talking to them mid-convo and start dancing/teasing the camera, paying attention to the main chat room with the idea that they will be reminded what we're both doing there and what kind of relationship I'm really looking for. :greedy:

I am actually having a problem NOT giving the GFE. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions on how to structure your room so that this isn't a problem. I essentially log on and wait for folks to come in, then we try to make conversation. Like a first date with 8 to 30 to 50 people at a time depending on the night. I'm finding that I end up with a few members tipping mostly big chunks by themselves, then starting to isolate our conversations to PM and then no more tipping... I am now just there to say "oh cool" and "how interesting" while they share about their personal life and I make no money. Meanwhile, any members I would catch coming in my room can see that I am PMing and leave. This keeps happening to me no matter how many folks I ban, so it must be me. Any advice? /:
Just tell them you don't PM when you're on cam unless it's something really important and time sensitive that they must tell you.

Make "No PM" your #1 rule.

• Helpful!
Reactions: terrorbird_jones
Status
Not open for further replies.