AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When is your normal Perv time

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bad habit of finding models that work when I should be sleeping.

This can screw up my sleep badly.

I'm a night person anyway - so 3AM isn't an unusual bedtime - so watching midnight-2/3AM isn't bad.
This is pretty much peak for the west coast.

(7PM-9/10PM west-coast time)

When it's a fun night, and it stretches for another 4 hours, that's bad. :)

The aus models hit their peak about when I'm waking up, and I'll sometimes watch while eating breakfast.

I don't have a set schedule, depends on when I'm awake and what models are on, not having a job or being able to walk easily kind of gives me a lot of computer time...

Sometimes I perv first thing in the morning (6:30-8:00 AM EST). Otherwise it's after work and until bed. (6:00-11:00 PM EST). It can be at any point during the weekend and when I have vacation. If only they were more understanding at work, I'd totally have MFC open almost all the time. <_<

When Im at awake at home. I can and do multi-task so depending on who's online. I can just go into the girls room for something fun to look at while cleaning around the place, or even playing video games or watching tv. I don't really even close out of the site for when I do leave my place so its all ready for when I get back home.

Typically its work, gym, get home at 5:30 and the perviness can begin.

Spicoli said:
Pretty much whenever I am awake. Sometimes I can't sleep, and I perv. Well, to be honest, I guess even when I sleep. Come on....I'm a guy..... :lol:

Hmm - yes - I remember one _VERY_ fun dream that I had when I'd left a room open with the laptop next to the bed, and a public show happened.

Used to be late evening. Now I'm usually busy, so it's generally mid-afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.