AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where is Chaturbate support???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2014
Thailand
Does anyone know why Chaturbate is plainly ignoring support requests?
I had a weird problem (and quite worrying frankly speaking) a week ago.
I had a private show and after it finished (with a message saying it was saved in user's private collection), I noticed that I got no tokens, for 10 minutes private!
I sent an email to support, with all details and screenshots of the weird problem, and I have been asked to confirm name of user who I was in private show with, which I replied immediately. After that I have been asked how many tokens haven't been credited, I also replied to that, then... Nothing, 0, nicht, nada. No replies, tough I made clear the issue was meaningful and needed to know won't happen again and needed of course my 300 credits!
It's really frustrating to feel ignored, not followed up, and at least been told "Sorry, we can't give you tokens, be more careful next time...", after all they get profits from our performances, they should care about us a little!

=end of rant=

Status
Not open for further replies.