AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where to Ask for Niche Customs?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2017
Hey, everyone. I was wondering where would be the best place to find models for niche custom videos? Not typical kink stuff. Do models tend to dislike being messaged directly and asked if they do custom content? I imagine it could be annoying.

Any help would be much appreciated :h:

ManyVids, iwantclips, and Extra Lunch Money all support custom video sales, and people can get pretty niche, so I'd start there. Any model on one of those sites who doesn't offer custom videos in her store probably doesn't do them at all, so check her profile before asking. The only time I get annoyed by inquiries is when it clearly states on the site that I don't do customs (like how I get emails from my personal site's "Contact Me" page when there's a note beneath the form stating that I don't make them. . .:rolleyes:). However, models who do make customs absolutely appreciate when you message them! Just be clear about what you want.

Seconding Clips4sale. This is the category list of pre-made fetish videos you can buy. Find the page for your fetish, find a model you like, and check her header info for custom order details.

Hey, everyone. I was wondering where would be the best place to find models for niche custom videos? Not typical kink stuff. Do models tend to dislike being messaged directly and asked if they do custom content? I imagine it could be annoying.

Any help would be much appreciated :h:
Honestly, the times I've been asked for niche customs have been some of the most fun videos to film. I felt really flattered that they picked me to bring their fantasy to life on film for them. However being on manyvids, I don't get many niche fetish requests but I'm open to them just the same. :h:

Yip, C4S is where it's at

Also seconding C4S!!! I don't even DO normal customs LMAO. Everything is Niche/Fetish :) I'm sure you will find someone who will do what you want.

Also remember custom content is expensive especially if you want something specific/niche- I never mind when someone emails me a weird/unique custom- I do mind when I tell them the price and they get nasty with me. Customs take a ton of work/planning/etc and a lot of guys will over look this :)

@lacilemondrop if you enjoy niche/fetish stuff you should totally be on C4S!! you would get a ton of interesting customs!

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Status
Not open for further replies.