AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WHICH CAMSITE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if it's the best for Australians or not but I use chaturbate and I find it really good. You can cam from mobile once you have a decent phone and you can choose areas to block from viewing you so in your case you might want to block Australia :)

Which site is best for Australian cam girls. Do they work on the phone to?
Highly likely I could hide it for my boyfriend?
Whoa, I do not recommend getting into sex work if it is something you need to hide from your boyfriend. Sex work can be great money and freedom though. If you are seriously considering it as your job, break up with your boyfriend before lying to him. You will just create unnecessary drama and pain for both of you. Have you discussed it with him? He may be supportive and even take your pics or star in your videos.

I am not Australian but as far as I know from these forums, all mainstream sites allow you to work there. Country blocking doesn't work IMO - for example, the google pixel phones automatically use a proxy so blocking a state or country doesn't work.

Which site is best for Australian cam girls. Do they work on the phone to?
Highly likely I could hide it for my boyfriend?

Highly un-likely you can hide it, for long. IMO
It's not hard for a program to auto record a room's video, without even having a CB account or being in a room.
Then it can be sprayed to 1001 other places online.

So blocking Aus on CB is fairly useless since it wont be blocked to AUS on the other places video is sprayed to.

And most computers have virus scanners which have a VPN built in.
So for example : Since I stream some USA only TV, I usually set myself to USA even though I'm not in USA.

+ not sure why you have a boyfriend you can't speak to , want to lie/hide to.

Status
Not open for further replies.