AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump

• Hillary Clinton

• Bernie Sanders

• Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)

• Jill Stein (Green Party)

• Other

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Men have feelings too, of course, the point we are debating though is what each sex does with those feelings. While most women are frequently overwhelmed by their feelings and do embarrassing displays of emotion publicly, like the Hillary supporters above, most men tend to save those feelings for another, more appropriate time like those times when you are writing songs or writing in your diary. Pouring feelings into art is appropriate. Being photographed crying down the street when you are a candidate's top aide is not.

I dont even understand how we are arguing this crystal clear fact. I am in several forums, 2 of them dominated by men, and this one which is dominated by women. The topics of the forums are wildly different. While men forums focus mostly on sharing business tools and practical shit or talking about sexual exploits, female forums make a strong emphasis on feelings and relationships with others. A DMP thread on a male forum reads quite differently. The fact that we are often overwhelmed by feelings has a lot to do with hormones. A president or a leader should never have to deal with PMS. I still remember how batshit insane and unreasonable my boss at HBO got once a month.

I agree that generally woman are more emotional than men. But as anything involving humanity the difference between individual is far greater than the differences between group. Take for exampleSpeaker John Boenher he was famous for tearing up in public all the time. I've seen John McCain, as tough a man as I can image, do the same. But I don't remember ever seeing Maggie Thatcher cry. It is uncomfortable to watch somebody cry in public, although I think it is not a bad way of getting tokens on cam. But it is ok to cry in public at times, losing a loved one, closing down your business, and losing or winning something that you tried really hard to obtain, a championship, an Olympic medal, or an election.

As a man, I'm flattered that you think we hold our emotions and channel them into art an such, you must know a lot of arty and sensitive guys. How, I see most men dealing with their emotions is anger and rage. Now this is wonderful when you are on the battlefield and they kill your buddy and storm the bunker and kill everybody in it. But most of the time for men, it means shouting, stuff gets broken, and all too often violence against weaker woman and children. There is a reason that 90% of the prison population is men (and higher percentage of violent criminals.) and it's not because we do a great job handling our emotions.

Donald Trump gets angry and makes mean tweets. When President Trump gets angry and says I'm going to nuke that fucker, the Air Force officer opens the football (briefcase) and asks him for the launch code.

It's surprising to hear sex workers voted for Jill, since the Green Party has a pretty scary stance on sex workers
The Green Party's stance on prostitution is less scary to me than the interventionist policies we see in other candidates. There will never be a perfect candidate, and letting that one issue force me to vote for someone I agree with on FAR less doesn't make sense to me.
I think I mentioned earlier in the thread how the Green Party conjured up images of the Khmer Rouge. That was no tongue-in-cheek post. I had similar misgivings about the Libertarian Party. I came to the conclusion that either would be preferable to another Dem/Repub administration, and somewhat despondent by the certainty it would never happen.

If we are truly facing threats of economic collapse, nuclear annihilation, or climate catastrophe things like sex work, gun regulations, abortion, etc etc etc. sort of lose their meaning.
HRC and/or Obama need to come out and publicly denounce all the recent violence and vandalism going on with the protestors before it gets WAY out of hand.
I wish Obama and Trump both would. HRC not so much.

Reactions: BlairLuxe
This "men hold their emotions better" talk is so fascinating. Have we considered that men hold their sadness back simply because they're raised to? Little boys don't come out of the womb without their little bottom lip quivering. Their parents and peers push them to learn to hold it in, and it's not realistic or healthy. (Most) women are allowed the luxury of tears. You can't then hold that against them. It's interesting to me that some of you saw Hillary's tears as weakness. I thought it was nice to see her do something human. I guess that's the real rub. If a woman doesn't seem emotional enough, she's a cold robot. If she does, she's a frail flower. I'm super not a fan of the Clitnons, but I actually thought it was kind of nice to see Bill tearing up for her.

I think the volume of politician's wives who've stood by on a stage without tears or punches while their husbands made speeches apologizing for their infidelities and various marital failures shows that women can be calm for the sake of others.

The violence and vandalism, at least here, was not done by the anti-trump protesters. They were being peaceful, when the anarchists showed up and went crazy. No reason for Hillary, Obama, or even Trump to apologize for those shitheads.

This "men hold their emotions better" talk is so fascinating. Have we considered that men hold their sadness back simply because they're raised to? Little boys don't come out of the womb without their little bottom lip quivering. Their parents and peers push them to learn to hold it in, and it's not realistic or healthy. (Most) women are allowed the luxury of tears. You can't then hold that against them. It's interesting to me that some of you saw Hillary's tears as weakness. I thought it was nice to see her do something human. I guess that's the real rub. If a woman doesn't seem emotional enough, she's a cold robot. If she does, she's a frail flower. I'm super not a fan of the Clitnons, but I actually thought it was kind of nice to see Bill tearing up for her.

I think the volume of politician's wives who've stood by on a stage without tears or punches while their husbands made speeches apologizing for their infidelities and various marital failures shows that women can be calm for the sake of others.
Yes, and can we mention that physical brawling is almost always men...that crap is emotion driven. Either gender has members who are perfectly suited to the Oval Office. Though not as common, history is filled with great women leaders. (it's not as common because paranoid men refused to allow women to "boss them around.") EMOTION.

I agree that generally woman are more emotional than men. But as anything involving humanity the difference between individual is far greater than the differences between group. Take for exampleSpeaker John Boenher he was famous for tearing up in public all the time. I've seen John McCain, as tough a man as I can image, do the same. But I don't remember ever seeing Maggie Thatcher cry. It is uncomfortable to watch somebody cry in public, although I think it is not a bad way of getting tokens on cam. But it is ok to cry in public at times, losing a loved one, closing down your business, and losing or winning something that you tried really hard to obtain, a championship, an Olympic medal, or an election.

As a man, I'm flattered that you think we hold our emotions and channel them into art an such, you must know a lot of arty and sensitive guys. How, I see most men dealing with their emotions is anger and rage. Now this is wonderful when you are on the battlefield and they kill your buddy and storm the bunker and kill everybody in it. But most of the time for men, it means shouting, stuff gets broken, and all too often violence against weaker woman and children. There is a reason that 90% of the prison population is men (and higher percentage of violent criminals.) and it's not because we do a great job handling our emotions.

Donald Trump gets angry and makes mean tweets. When President Trump gets angry and says I'm going to nuke that fucker, the Air Force officer opens the football (briefcase) and asks him for the launch code.

Yes, and can we mention that physical brawling is almost always men...that crap is emotion driven. Either gender has members who are perfectly suited to the Oval Office. Though not as common, history is filled with great women leaders. (it's not as common because paranoid men refused to allow women to "boss them around.") EMOTION.

Have you ever seen male fans of a losing football/soccer team immediately after a game?

I am talking about feelings, not emotions. These are 2 different things. Would you say a hooligan gets his feelings hurt when his team loses a match? No, he doesn't get his feelings hurt. He feels anger which is an emotion and reacts to it impulsively, because in the same way women are overwhelmed by their feelings, men are impulsive with anger and lust. Women are not.

Anger and lust are active forces, they look outward, they energize and move to action. Sadness, despair and dread are inward and passive, they make people stall and shut down. Female nature is passive, male nature is active, do you catch my drift? Political leaders need high energy and they need to inspire awe and fear. While anger and lust project power, sadness and despair project helplessness and weakness which is not something you want the enemy to see in the leader of your country.

I'm about to head out the door, so this response will be short, and I hope it doesn't seem curt or anything. My life and opinions extend so much further than being a sex worker. I disagree with her on that issue. I agree with her on basically everything else. I would vote for her before I would vote for someone with scary stances that affect groups much larger than sex workers, and I see more hope for the Green Party to listen to sex workers about our issues than the Democrats to listen to, well, anyone. The Green Party's stance on prostitution is less scary to me than the interventionist policies we see in other candidates. There will never be a perfect candidate, and letting that one issue force me to vote for someone I agree with on FAR less doesn't make sense to me.
For a lady short on time that was very well said, thank you!

more appropriate time like those times when you are writing songs or writing in your diary.

OrTwitter attacks at 3am

Hehehe sorry had to do it. It was just there... right there... I got emotional :p

I am talking about feelings, not emotions. These are 2 different things. Would you say a hooligan gets his feelings hurt when his team loses a match? No, he doesn't get his feelings hurt. He feels anger which is an emotion and reacts to it impulsively, because in the same way women are overwhelmed by their feelings, men are impulsive with anger and lust. Women are not.

Anger and lust are active forces, they look outward, they energize and move to action. Sadness, despair and dread are inward and passive, they make people stall and shut down. Female nature is passive, male nature is active, do you catch my drift? Political leaders need high energy and they need to inspire awe and fear. While anger and lust project power, sadness and despair project helplessness and weakness which is not something you want the enemy to see in the leader of your country.
"Feelings" are emotions. Anger and hurt feelings are just two different emotions. Hooligans are not the type of people I'd use as a model in this discussion...oh, wait....there is Donald Trump. :)

Anger and hurt aren't actually separate emotions. Anger is a secondary emotion that stems from hurt/sadness. If a woman processes a hurt through tears, and a man processes his hurt through punching something, they aren't experiencing different emotions. He's just adding a 2nd hurdle to his issue by letting the grief become anger.

Reference: Many hours of therapy including anger management

Can we please get this whole female issue sorted out soon? I have no clue which direction to go with my Marine Le Pen memes.

Reactions: Vera
This is off the current subject but have any of you seen this video? What this person did to her child for voting for Trump in a mock election at school is cruel.

I can't see it. Looking at the page source, I see it is a facebook vid! Help I am being censored!

I can't see it. Looking at the page source, I see it is a facebook vid! Help I am being censored!

Summary:

Kid looks scared, mom is behind camera saying things like "since you voted for Donald Trump, you can get out. The suitcase is packed by the door." Kid falls to the floor crying. Mom is like "get your sign so that people know why I kicked you out or whatever". The sign says "my mom kicked me out because I voted for Donald Trump." She makes him go outside, suitcase in hand, kid clearly thinks he's REALLY being kicked out (I hope to god he's not). The kid's sibling is crying and pleading with mom. Once outside, the mom is like "Why'd you vote for him? Because you see him on TV a lot? I hope you find another TV to watch him on, because this is going to be your home now." The kid is inconsolable, the mom is a douche, taunting him, calling him a "Donald Trump Lover." I think that at She goes inside, we never see if she goes back and brings him inside.

Basically, traumatizing the child, making him probably feel unloved, teaching him a bad message about what democracy means, and not taking the opportunity to sit down with the child and actually talk to him about government and values.

If this was a fake, the kid deserves an Oscar, because damn if that crying and screaming didn't shatter my heart into a million pieces. What a terrible and ineffective way to teach your child.

I thought that the situation in Japan with the kid getting lost in the forest this summer would have taught people to not fake kick out their children. What a terrible parenting moment. I am deeply concerned for that child. That video portrayed very twisted psychological abuse.

I understand your frustration with the results (I feel it too), but I think your reasoning on this is way off. The people to blame for this are the DNC and team Hillary. Trump was not a strong candidate. He didn't even manage to get loyal, long time Republicans on his side. That's a pretty major weak point given the loyalty on the red side. The Dems lost because they ignored the will of the people. They counted on winning over the Bernie people after completely dismissing them. On top of that, they spit in the face of democracy during the primaries and left a trail of emails proving it. They were cocky and assumed Americans would be more scared of Donald Trump than of a failure in the system. I sucked it up and voted Hillary mostly because of a fear of Mike Pence, but I respect those who went 3rd party.
Thanks for your serious answer to my little trollish post.

But I still think this part of the election is the real story, the missing votes from the Democratic side, I'm getting tired of all newspaper articles here in Europe about the Trump voters, yeah yeah, I got it, they feel disapointed, etc, etc.

I want to know why the normal silent reasonable people did not go to vote, my life experience is that normal reasonable people are in majority, all over the world.

• Hugs
Reactions: JickyJuly
Confused. Hillary already conceded and the vote is final, isn't it?

in theory it is not final, there is another vote, on December 19th, 538 deligates will then vote who will be president. 270 votes needed to win, Republicans have now 290 deligates, the Democrats 228, 20 still not decided (why ???)

So, the remaining 20 go to Clinton, and 22 of the Republican ones vote on December 19th for Clinton and world order is restored

I will move to the parallel universe where this will happen !

Thanks for your serious answer to my little trollish post.

But I still think this part of the election is the real story, the missing votes from the Democratic side, I'm getting tired of all newspaper articles here in Europe about the Trump voters, yeah yeah, I got it, they feel disapointed, etc, etc.

I want to know why the normal silent reasonable people did not go to vote, my life experience is that normal reasonable people are in majority, all over the world.

Let's get real, despite all the nice PSA, and celebrities telling you go out and vote every vote counts, that's actually a lie. Your individual vote doesn't matter, collectively sure but your one vote not
really. Even if you live in a swing state the chance of your individual vote making the difference between who is president is like hitting the lottery. If you don't live in a swing state it makes no difference, places like WI, MI, and PA weren't supposed to be swing states so why bother.*

I totally get and buy it into the civic duty and all that so I vote. But people are busy, and the government is remote, doesn't seem to do anything, so I completely understand those who skip voting.
Particularly, in this election, neither candidate was worthy of my vote. I almost left the presidential choice blank. Voting for Hillary was really hard because she was such a seriously flawed candidate. My 91-year-old mom and every other 90+ year old I've talked to or heard interviewed said that Hillary and Trump were the worse choices they've had in their entire lives.. 90 years is a long time, so you millennials are lucky in a couple of respects. The great recession is as bad as it is likely to get economically in your lifetime, and the same thing for this election. So cheer up you've survived the worse national events, elections will get easier from now on and so should finding a job.

We are going to have fewer votes cast this year than in 2008, despite there being almost 10 million more registered voter. I think that is a good thing. In 2008, we had Barrack Obama, and John McCain these were good men, with some real admirable qualities. They were worth going out to vote for. These two turkeys not worth the gas to drive to the polls.
*I think it is totally worth voting in state and local election, cause those votes are more likely to have an effect on your life.

Reactions: Gen
Caucuses, delegates and electoral college all sound like a boatload of hootinanny to me.
It is incredibly stupid. The 11 largest states working together can steamroll the rest of the country if they decided to work together.

OrTwitter attacks at 3am

Hehehe sorry had to do it. It was just there... right there... I got emotional :p

Did you read the post I was replying to? She said men were emotional too that the proof was all the songs and art, etc. So I was responding by telling her art is the right place for your feelings while the Oval Office is not.

It is incredibly stupid. The 11 largest states working together can steamroll the rest of the country if they decided to work together.

Haven't watched the video, or read many of the past few days' posts--I've been trying to process what's happened. But I know all the arguments pro and con regarding the electoral college. The only way to do away with it (in practice) is the National Popular Vote interstate compact.

The National Popular Vote bill would guarantee the Presidency to the candidate who receives the most popular votes in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

The bill has been enacted by 11 jurisdictions possessing 165 electoral votes—61% of the 270 electoral votes necessary to activate it, including four small jurisdictions (RI, VT, HI, DC), three medium- size states (MD, MA, WA), and four big states (NJ, IL, NY, CA). The bill has passed a total of 33 legislative chambers in 22 states—most recently by a bipartisan 40–16 vote in the Arizona House, a 28–18 vote in the Oklahoma Senate, a 57–4 vote in New York Senate, and a 37–21 vote in Oregon House.

One problem with NPV is that, so far, it's been enacted only in blue states. It's pretty clear that the Republicans (i.e., the dominant party in the larger red states, such as Texas) would lose a lot of electoral clout if they joined NPV, so that's not going to happen anytime soon (though perhaps sooner than might be expected: Trump's margin over Clinton in Texas was only 10 percentage points.. Minorities have been in the majority here for years. Currently, non-Hispanic whites are only 45% of the population).

The fact that Clinton won the popular vote by a comfortable margin but lost the presidency is aggravating, to say the least. But it suggests what would happen without the compartmentalizing effect of the Electoral College. In fact, it would be even more extreme, because candidates would spend most of their time in the big population centers or medium-sized purple areas and would mostly ignore "flyover country," including many of the current "swing states." The white working class voters who came out of the woodwork to vote on Tuesday and upended all the polls and predictions got their candidate elected because of the Electoral College. As much as I am dismayed by Trump's election, I have to acknowledge that the WWC demographic's issues have to be addressed--all Americans are affected by those issues--the WWC is just the canary in the coal mine. If Clinton had been elected, I think those concerns would have been given lip service at best.

Last edited:
Hey guys! An idea!!! For the believers

How about camsite such as mfc or similar (the genius is already out there!) but.. with....guys doing strip tease instead of girls and the female members going there to give them the tokens for all the fun.
Yeah!
Cause if logic is to be had here then ppl who believe need to get serious if men and women have exact same emotions and there are no differences at all between them then...it will work !! Yeah
Just an idea but hey you know this could work...after all men and women process it all the same

Actually there is a lot more..,makeup beauty industry,sports, beauty pageants there are possibilities to expand.

• Funny!
Reactions: Mila_
Not sure how a group of top tier reporting entities can get the facts so wrong (especially since they give the American public the news on a daily basis)?

The question is -why. Why would they do that. The answer is because they brainwash. (Depends who is in control of a magazine.)
Not just American ppl get this stuff. If you know more than one language or use translator travel all over the internet and read articles written in different languages in different magazines you will come up with different versions of same story put out there fir the sheep.

Sometimes articles do not make any sense. Fir example articles about migrant children in Europe decorated with photos of military age men but...these were done by authors who had no other photos available and since so far ppl believed them their previous bs- might as well continue not make any sense in this bold manner.

During times of communism this was taken much farther. For example fake photoswere produced of supposed abundance in grocery markets while the sheep experienced empty shelves in their local market. Stuff like that is meant to brainwash. Brainwashed masses follow The Program (and is the role these articles are to play -not to bring you the news.)
Some articles do bring news though. These are different articles the brainwashers sometimes discredit these in various ways but that is another story.

Last edited:
Hey guys! An idea!!! For the believers

How about camsite such as mfc or similar (the genius is already out there!) but.. with....guys doing strip tease instead of girls and the female members going there to give them the tokens for all the fun.
Yeah!
Cause if logic is to be had here then ppl who believe need to get serious if men and women have exact same emotions and there are no differences at all between them then...it will work !! Yeah
Just an idea but hey you know this could work...after all men and women process it all the same

You're right. Tomorrow, I'mma start a petition to get rid of male cam performers on Chaturbate and Streamate, male strippers, the Chippendales, male models who pose for those "sexy firemen" calendars, any conventionally attractive male pop star with predominantly female fans and whose looks are a key part of their marketing identity, any conventionally attractive male actor who trends well with female movie-goers as a result of their looks.

It's high time that gender roles were enforced more rigidly and we had a serious chat about taking measures to ensure that no man or woman is ever found doing a job that falls outside the clearly designated categories assigned to them based on traits that we decide are inherent to their gender.

You won't have a say in the conversation sadly as your vagina relegates you to the rung of society in which decisions will be made for you by people with peni but you can take great pride in the fact that you got the ball rolling on this thing.

You're right. Tomorrow, I'mma start a petition to get rid of male cam performers on Chaturbate and Streamate, male strippers, the Chippendales, male models who pose for those "sexy firemen" calendars, any conventionally attractive male pop star with predominantly female fans and whose looks are a key part of their marketing identity, any conventionally attractive male actor who trends well with female movie-goers as a result of their looks.

It's high time that gender roles were enforced more rigidly and we had a serious chat about taking measures to ensure that no man or woman is ever found doing a job that falls outside the clearly designated categories assigned to them based on traits that we decide are inherent to their gender.

You won't have a say in the conversation sadly as your vagina relegates you to the rung of society in which decisions will be made for you by people with peni but you can take great pride in the fact that you got the ball rolling on this thing.

You misunderstood some of the things written. I never said women don't have a voice. Also there were a couple good female leaders out there it was also mentioned. Camming and stripping and even fashion modeling is like more money there for females or am I wrong? I would say they take about 90% or more of it in money and numbers of ppl who do it. More of less 90% ( ah the pragmatic exact numbers I do not have but am sure much much much difference there)
Anyway is just nature and even in nature there are exceptions to a rule of course. But nature is a strong undercurrent of this topic and seems to be ignored totally in all the pragmatic observations and slogans of unity and we all same thinking

So my sister is a man! I knew it! She reacts to things with anger and never allows others to see her tears (if she even cries) And let me tell you she frightens even strong manly men when she goes to put someone in their place and more than most times she's correct in what she says. :haha:

Genders have their commonly labeled differences but that does not mean all women are unable to handle herself like you expect a man.

I think Jolene might be onto something with this hole maybe something needs to change.

America has not been well for a long time.

Always ran by a man.

Each one tries something different and only makes things worse for one half of American citizens or the other.

If every man will only run things in his manly way and woman would only run it in such a womanly way...

Why do we keep trying out different men when clearly they will only react the same exact way, like a man, and it just isn't changing.

I say put a women in his place and watch in wonder as she does her womanly thing and cleans up the mans mess!

LOL I'm cracking myself up but to be honest, now that I said it, it doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Okay I'm done. I need to go tell my sister to stop acting like a man and get back in the kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.