AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I am Cam, the taxxxguy. I specialize in taxes and accounting for the adult entertainment industry. I do tax returns in all 50 states. If you have tax questions, I have the answers.
Hey hey, welcome to ACF!

Hi! I'm Mox. I tried camming last year and completely biffed it. Decided to dance instead and had medical issues come about that ruined it for me. So I'm going to try my luck at it again!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hi I'm Yana I started camming on f4f and recently started on chaturbate I'm guessing this is where I introduce myself. ..idk ..lol but I was browsing looking how to put different list on my bio like Victoria sec. And stumbled upon this website which seems very interesting and enlightening
.....Hey everyone :h:

Hello ACF!
Busy setting up my profile, learning a bit of CSS to customize my profile. Spy movie fanatic and weapons enthusiast. I like to drive fast cars in the summer, shoot pistol, dance, sing, after a long hard mission you'll find me curled up by a fire with a dry martini. Excited to hand out around MFC and ACF meet interesting people all around the world!

-From Canada with love -AgentAnnie

Twitter @Agent32DD

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hi there! I'm Xoe Xander and I am a cam model. I am here to find fellow cam models in my area to network and make content with!

Hey beautiful people! I'm HarleyQ Baby, I've been camming on MFC for about a month(ish?) and I'm totally in love with it. Thank you so much for making this such a community. I'd love to get to know lots of my fellow camgirls and all you cam supporters :h: I don't know a whole lot but I'm completely willing to learn more about this world.

My profile is a little lacking right now but I'm working on getting more content/rules/schedule together.
I'm open to any kind of constructive criticism :)

Thanks babies! :h:
profiles.myfreecams.com/HarleyQBaby

Hey! I'm Sutton and I started camming on Chaturbate a few weeks ago and I'm loving it! I'm 22, I have 5 dogs, 2 cats, and 1 snake and I might be the worlds worst driver. Nice to meet you guys!

-Sutton

I am a relatively new cam girl....can someone please help me with what I need to do to add a background image on my chaturbate page? I am far from dumb but I am baffled and cannot work it out!

Hi everyone! I started camming 2 years ago on MFC and had no idea what I was doing. I'm giving it another try now on Chaturbate. Hoping with the help of this forum I can do super awesome shows for you guys and make some new friends! :-*

Hey y'all, the name's Bonny Sai and currently I only model with Chaturbate, but in the future I might branch out. I'm actually in the process of figuring out how to record videos. I have maybe been chaturbating for maybe a year with a six month break in the middle, so I'm really still learning, let me be real i'll probably always be learning in this industry. What I have experienced so far, i love! So happy to be here!

Hey beautiful people! I'm HarleyQ Baby, I've been camming on MFC for about a month(ish?) and I'm totally in love with it. Thank you so much for making this such a community. I'd love to get to know lots of my fellow camgirls and all you cam supporters :h: I don't know a whole lot but I'm completely willing to learn more about this world.

My profile is a little lacking right now but I'm working on getting more content/rules/schedule together.
I'm open to any kind of constructive criticism :)

Thanks babies! :h:
profiles.myfreecams.com/HarleyQBaby

Haha, another DC girl name! Love it :) :h:

HELLO ROCKSTARS

I'm very new to camming and perhaps didn't do enough researching before hand to be thoroughly prepared when I started (lighting, camera,sound). All of which I have worked on completely changing. The only this I can't avoid is my camscore! I try different games, and I used to be very popular. I will only keep trying but it's difficult for me to not always worry,

Any who, I have just joined this site and wanted to say HI! Any advice or a pep talk would be greatly appreciated! haha

You guys and gals are the best.

:h::h::h:

I am honestly in LOVE with MFC! :inlove:
XOXOXOXO

Reactions: angieivy
Hey everyone! I'm a brand new cammer, mostly couple camming with my boyfriend. Excited to get into the forums and be able to talk about it with people who aren't gonna spread it and understand me.

If you've been around my MFC room long enough, you'd know that it is GODSILLA with an S not a Z :)

I am so glad you're here, and super stoked you went prem!! You and Shimmy (aka SuperShyJimmy) were some awesome basics, but even more exciting as premium users. :D

Hello , I am currently on MFC as a cam model. I have been on the cam site for about 4 months now, ive enjoyed every bit of it. It is what I look forward to doing at the end of the day. I am so happy to have found this forum. I hope I have done this correctly lol..first time posting in a forum.. but OH GOODy soooo much info. Im a 43 yr old mom and grandma.. Most are surprised at my age.. its in the gene's not lifestyle... thanks again for all the hard work put into this forum and wiki

Hi everyone, Anna here! I'm a fairly new model on Chaturbate. I first tried modeling on MFC a few years back didn't put too much into it. So I'm back now in full swing for another try! The switch to CB was due to the ability for couple shows with my boyfriend. Looking forward to getting to know this awesome community!

Hey everybody! Im Lily_Anne of MFC. I've been camming since February, but I'm finally ready to do it full time and I'm so excited to get to have fun all day with you all! As I've become more active in social media (and now here!) recently I have been so amazed at the love and bond all of the models have.