AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

why do people lie about being underage

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2019
Everywhere
Twitter Username
@Lolabunny999
MFC Username
Lolabunny9
Chaturbate Username
Lolabunny9
or is this person really underage he has since been blocked right after this

i dont get it i have so many people that come in that claim they are young and make sure we know they are young....

Attachments

• sc1.jpg
    sc1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
  • sc2.jpg
    sc2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 50
Yeaaa I doubt he's 13 if he has spend the equality of around $3.500 in two months, at least just that seems odd to me :p

but I never understand people will mention this either.. I have seen quite a few saying they're 16 on the sites so far..

Upvote 0

i dont get it i have so many people that come in that claim they are young and make sure we know they are young....
This is a typical situation for this site, do not pay attention. The main thing is not to start discussing age so as not to get a warning. Everything they write is fantasy, not reality.

Upvote 0
I think there are some members who get off on saying things to shock a model, so they can see her either with a look of disgust on her face…or see her speechless. 🙄 Sure he could be lying about being underage, but you don’t know for sure. It’s best to just report him, and block his ass. No point in you getting in trouble for (possibly) conversing with a minor.

Upvote 0
I think there are some members who get off on saying things to shock a model, so they can see her either with a look of disgust on her face…or see her speechless. 🙄 Sure he could be lying about being underage, but you don’t know for sure. It’s best to just report him, and block his ass. No point in you getting in trouble for (possibly) conversing with a minor.
thats exactly what i did i take no chances

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0

Hello @lolabunny9
I don't know exactly why people go to adult sites and say they are underage. but I do know that you are doing the right thing for noticing it, and feel free to report such jokers and provocateurs.
Please refer to my images to see how to report.

Attachments

• Report 1.jpg
    Report 1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Report 2.jpg
    Report 2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 7
Upvote 0
Hello @lolabunny9
I don't know exactly why people go to adult sites and say they are underage. but I do know that you are doing the right thing for noticing it, and feel free to report such jokers and provocateurs.
Please refer to my images to see how to report.
Speaking of reporting these things.. what about users.. we don't have the "other" option.. I feel like the report button should give us better options in general when we are on a none broadcasting account :)

1703788961399.png

Upvote 0
Hello @Wuggie
Your feedback is important to us, so thank you for your great suggestion! I will be sure to pass it along to the relevant team.
Do you have any further suggestions on what cases additional options can be useful for users? What situations would you like to report from those that can be missed or considered unimportant by the model?

Upvote 0
Hello @Wuggie
Your feedback is important to us, so thank you for your great suggestion! I will be sure to pass it along to the relevant team.
Do you have any further suggestions on what cases additional options can be useful for users? What situations would you like to report from those that can be missed or considered unimportant by the model?
It's not so much if they can be unimprotant for the model, sometimes the model simply don't see them I feel like, so this could be inappropiate messages.. I feel like this is something that spans quite far, as it could be mentioning any request that breaks the rules for example.. or simply "Against ToS" something along those lines, however the wording is best is up to the team of course =)

Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0
Hello @Wuggie
@Stella_SC , I actually wrote a suggestion about this with more detail back in July in the "Ideas and Suggestions" thread...

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
It's not so much if they can be unimprotant for the model, sometimes the model simply don't see them I feel like, so this could be inappropiate messages.. I feel like this is something that spans quite far, as it could be mentioning any request that breaks the rules for example.. or simply "Against ToS" something along those lines, however the wording is best is up to the team of course =)
This ... especially if the model is using her phone to broadcast. The message can scroll by for her very quickly.

Upvote 0
Hey everyone
Just an update for you regarding the options users see when reporting..

@ElGato your post in July was thorough and fantastic and we have taken this feedback onboard, from you and from other models and users.
We have been working on improving this section, and changes have been planned for this year.
So stay tuned for the updates coming soon 😉

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.