AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why is Chaturbate a lot more sexualized than MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because it allows straight up sex shows with the ability to broadcast on couples' accounts. Also because their ads are skeezy sex gifs...

But even the solo shows are way more sexual. Most of them take their clothes off
quickly.
If you're solely comparing to MFC, it would seem that MFC has a lot of top models who do NOT focus completely on sexuality for their cam sessions. A good majority of top models on MFC have teasy but non-nude or only partially nude/sexual chat sessions for most of their cam time. (Might I remind you MFC has been around a least twice as long as CB has... it paved the way for public/free/chat/fun based rooms in the cam world. CB paved its way with sex site and dating site ads.)

It's a different site from MFC in every way except the purpose it serves. Everything Amber said is true, plus a lot of models take the stance of "sign on nude/for a really low count" because it gets people in their room to pay for the main show since CB uses only live cam stills for the display pictures on their browsing page. More people are liable to click on a room where they can see clearly something sexual is going on than not.

It's a different site from MFC in every way except the purpose it serves. Everything Amber said is true, plus a lot of models take the stance of "sign on nude/for a really low count" because it gets people in their room to pay for the main show since CB uses only live cam stills for the display pictures on their browsing page. More people are liable to click on a room where they can see clearly something sexual is going on than not.
This was one thing that bothered me when I was on CB for the hot minute I did it. Coming from MFC I wasn't going to get naked for less than a total of 1000 tokens--that kind of annoyed some guys. :haha:

The vibe is very different at CB, which is why I think some girls jump ship. I prefer a hangout and do sexual things, not sexual things from the jump if I'm doing token sites.

It is more sexual, definitly. On the othe side i get the impression you can only succeed on MFC by being a 'nice girl'. Super excited, bubbly etc - is that correct?
Just one opinion, but it seems like that is the case with MFC because (as others above have mentioned) models there spend more time in the lead-up to a sexual show than the show itself, and keeping up a room count with entertained people contributing to that eventual goal requires the bubbly/excited/engaging attitude that you're familiar with.

On Chaturbate, there's much less "personality" needed to exhibit due to the more-sexual nature and the reversal of time spent engaging in sexual activities versus build-up or non-sexual time on cam - from our experiences, anyway.

(The fact that CB is male-friendly makes a huge difference, too.)

It is more sexual, definitly. On the othe side i get the impression you can only succeed on MFC by being a 'nice girl'. Super excited, bubbly etc - is that correct?

I would say not true, and it is more about being "real" than bubbly. Yes, positive attitude definitely helps. But, I for one, don't care for fake, bubbly super excited personna's and don't hang out in those rooms for too long if at all. Many I leave almost immediately

Each site has it's own culture, it's own users and style.

CB is very fast paced sexually and a lot of the apps/bots cater to an instant-gratification type of model (I.E: Keep the tip jar full and I'll dildo myself the whole time) When I was on CB the pressure was WAAY higher to be highly sexual from the get-go compared to MFC where the guys who tipped seemed more interested in being teased and it was the norm to not get naked until a countdown was finished.

I don't think the "nice girl" model=only way for success on MFC because there are models who are on top who use the bratty/snarky/snobby persona (not saying it in a negative way at all lol) and some who incite drama (Not so much the 'nice girl' persona at all) etc and that's part of their schtick.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen and AmberCutie
Each site has it's own culture, it's own users and style.

CB is very fast paced sexually and a lot of the apps/bots cater to an instant-gratification type of model (I.E: Keep the tip jar full and I'll dildo myself the whole time) When I was on CB the pressure was WAAY higher to be highly sexual from the get-go compared to MFC where the guys who tipped seemed more interested in being teased and it was the norm to not get naked until a countdown was finished.

I don't think the "nice girl" model=only way for success on MFC because there are models who are on top who use the bratty/snarky/snobby persona (not saying it in a negative way at all lol) and some who incite drama (Not so much the 'nice girl' persona at all) etc and that's part of their schtick.
Do you think that a lot of CB members are there because they are trying to relieve themselves of sexual frustration?

It is more sexual on cb and as soon as I am naked my room count does go up but I still refuse to go on naked and will often get redressed if tokens stop for a while. - and yes a lot leave the room then, but they were freeloading anyway and never going to tip. I have been told I am unique on cb using the lovense toys but also interacting with the guys. It would not be any fun for me to just sit there naked the whole time not talking and just fucking myself with a dildo - just my opinion for myself - I want to laugh and have fun doing this.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
Neither are any more sexual than the other, it is only what the user perceives as sexual is what determines which is more sexual from one site to the next. The answer is Freudian.

My answer is neither is more sexual than the other, just like that Rush song, if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.