AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Women In New York Are Getting Arrested For Carrying Condoms

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeronicaChaos

Cam Model
Nov 30, 2011
veronicachaos.com
Twitter Username
@Veronicachaos
Tumblr Username
Veronicachaos
MFC Username
Veronicachaos
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/302592/Veronica-Chaos/
Re: Women In New York Are Getting Arrested For Carrying Cond

Politicians and the morality enforcers seem to love controlling people for some reason. Why can they not just let people be who they want to be?

"I find no probative value at all in finding a condom,” Judge Richard M. Weinberg of Manhattan Criminal Court told the Times. “In the age of AIDS and H.I.V., if people are sexually active at a certain age, and they are not walking around with condoms, they are fools.”

More of the NYPD needs to listen to this judge...

I feel like that article should be made into a South Park episode.

What if one of those girls was just a hornball that wasn't wearing enough clothing and wasn't a prostitute? That would be pretty screwed up.

Trying to protect yourself against std's and bad decisions and the cops take your condoms away because you were dressed too provocatively for a crazy night on the town. :woops:

I wonder if gun owners can be arrested for having the safety on?

Drivers for wearing seat belts?

Parents for having their kids in a safety seat?

Diners for chewing their food?

Cyclist for wearing helmets?

lordmagellan said:
I wonder if gun owners can be arrested for having the safety on?

Drivers for wearing seat belts?

Parents for having their kids in a safety seat?

Diners for chewing their food?

Cyclist for wearing helmets?

Looking both ways crossing the street?

I think its just lazy cops making up reasons to get their arrest quota up.

Reactions: TashaDutch

Seriously dumb. It goes along with the same "women who wear short skirts are to blame if they get raped" idea. But "women who wear short skirts are clearly selling themselves for money!"

Jesus christ. And taking away condoms?! Surely it's a good thing for sex workers and the general public to carry condoms if they might have sex?

Then again, I also think prostitution being illegal is stupid. I don't really like the idea of guys who use prostitutes, but it's going to happen, it's hardly evil, just to a lot of people it's distasteful. Well it's my choice that I don't want to pay for a prostitute, it's my choice that I probably wouldn't go out with a man who had paid for sex, that's my decision and I have my reasons for it, the only way that prostitution will effect me is if prostitutes stop being clean and using condoms. Even if I never came in direct contact with a prostitute, or even with someone who'd slept with a prostitute. But say a man sleeps with a prostitute who's no longer using condoms yet still has to work, because of the high amount of people she's sleeping with she has caught a disease (statistically this would be unavoidable if not for condoms). He catches the disease then sleeps with another girl at a later date. This girl then sleeps with another guy, the sti gets passed onto him, now I might end up sleeping with this guy at some point. He's perhaps only slept with that other girl, so he doesn't think that'll be an issue. If the STI were something fairly harmless and easily treated this wouldn't be so much an issue, but there are other diseases which are so much worse. And there in my story you have 3 people who've never broken the law, never touched a prostitute who've picked an sti up because of this stupid thing.

Prostitutes as it is are clean, they pretty much all use condoms and get regular check ups. The reason for this is because statistically if condoms weren't being used, there is a pretty high chance they'd be crawling with them. Rates of just chlamydia in the UK are at least 1 in 10, for a prostitute who's having 2-3 clients a day statistically if she couldn't use condoms she would encounter it every week. I would love to say that the lack of condoms might deter clients, but a too large percentage of men who are looking for sex either don't care, aren't educated, or will be happy as it'll feel better for them. The only clients it would deter would be clients who would probably be clean and wouldn't take those risks anyway.

I agree with Red, just trying to meet their quota and it's difficult to be assholes and just pull over the people who drive fast when the traffic is a log jam in new york.

A couple things.

These are all my opinions and experiences

1-It vagly mentions it in the article but I thought I'd bring it up. The City of NY (not the school system which is a whole other case) 10s of millions of condoms every year for free. Are they going to give out water pipes so they can arrest those who have them as well?

2-I want to remind people that NYPD is not like cops you would find on other parts of the country. This becomes more true every day. NYC is the closest we have to a police state in the USA. You don't have cops driving by in there car every 5mins to check up on the neighborhood.
You have rows of what look like solders lined up in popular areas (times square, Herold square/penn station area, Main Street/flushing etc) with automatic weapons and full Armour.
You have 60 cop cars one after another storm through a neighborhood with remind the residents of there presence.
We are talking about a police force that stops trains in the middle of a run at a station eyeing up every single passenger doing random searches.
You have a police force that has stations or booth at many large stations with tables set up to "randomly" search anyone's person and belongings.

3-NYPD is an army. In fact using our mayors words ...it would be the 9th largest army in the world in terms of numbers. Not to mention there something like 8billion dollar yearly budget when you include the money used with he terrorist fighting units.

4-For decades they tried to claim there was no quota. They now admit there is.

5-NYPD are serverly underpaid, yes many people point out the benefits they receive as being one of the reasons. However, the counties surrounding the city pay nearly double starting rate in many cases...with clearly no wear near the needed training, or danger involved.

6-As the article points out most of these casses don't actually make it to the courts. The NYPD is notorious for being dirty or crooked. There have been stories of cops receiving favors rather then arresting those. This includes sexual favors for working ladies. I am sure this happens all over the world. There have been reports of NYPD offering to take drunk women home and sexually assaulting them in there own home.

7-I have a serious love/hate relationship with the NYPD. I have such high standards of my city. I feel in many ways like we should be setting an example! Things like this make me want to crawl up a wall.

I realize i kinda off subject and more into a rant

I do no mean to offend anyone...but this really is how I feel.
I would also like to add my father was part of the NYPD....but I case thats kinda like bashing a bunch of black people and saying no no i have black friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.