AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Word case scenario happened during anal - I don't know how to handle it

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2019
Hello,
From the forum title you guys can probably guess what happened.
I don't want to be gross about it so Im not gonna go in detail nor does anybody me want me to I'm sure. But to be vague, it was only my second show, I was feeling really rushed to give this guy a anal show, didn't spend enough to my on my enema, and a mudslide happened when I took the toy out. It happened after he ended the private show, so it was when the show went public again, and I don't actually know if any one saw, the camera angle might have hid it, but I don't know. I didn't look to see if it showed up because when I saw a mess on the sheet I just stopped streaming. I went back to the chat log and when it would have happened and no one said anything, and I was able to get into contact with a viewer that I know was on during the incident and I subtlety asked him if anything went wrong during the show and he didnt really answer me; he didn't say yes or no just didn't even address the question.
This is really freaking me out. I'm scared I'll get banned because of it, I'm scared someone screen capped it and will blackmail me, I'm scared to be known as shit girl forever.
Am I fucked? Or because no one said anything that's proof no one saw? Or were they just being nice? I'm so anxious about this I cried so much afterward and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.
What do you guys think?
Thanks for reading, sorry for the gross topic.

I pooped once doing anal on cam. You will be fine. *Hugs*

Oh and welcome to the club. I'm sure anyone who has done anal on cam has had poop enemas come out. Everyone who is familiar with anal and has done it in real life knows it can get messy. I would make sure in the future to be fully prepared. Give yourself some extra time to make sure to be totally flushed. If you don't have a squatty potty, I recommend getting one. Helps so much with anal prep.

I quit doing anal on cam because i hate prep. I hate it so much.

Camsites understand accidents happen. Don't worry about someone blackmailing you. It wasn't like you were purposely doing a scat show.

Oh and welcome to the club. I'm sure anyone who has done anal on cam has had poop enemas come out. Everyone who is familiar with anal and has done it in real life knows it can get messy. I would make sure in the future to be fully prepared. Give yourself some extra time to make sure to be totally flushed. If you don't have a squatty potty, I recommend getting one. Helps so much with anal prep.

Camsites understand accidents happen. Don't worry about someone blackmailing you. It wasn't like you were purposely doing a scat show.

*Hugs* Thank you audri, this has def helped me feel better, at least my career isn't over even if they did did see.
Okay I think i'll try to get a Squatty potty, though after this I'm considering not offering it anymore, but I get so many comments about anything related to my ass so I'm afraid of cutting off good money :(
Also I probably need to really go at my own pace, I was just feeling so rushed, I'm really not used to being demanded to give anything. How expecting every one is kinda shakes me up. And honestly I've been really busy even though I'm just starting out, I feel pulled a billion different directions.
But I digress, I didn't realise this was a really common thing to happen so that makes me feel a lot less gross, thanks again audri

*Hugs* Thank you audri, this has def helped me feel better, at least my career isn't over even if they did did see.
Okay I think i'll try to get a Squatty potty, though after this I'm considering not offering it anymore, but I get so many comments about anything related to my ass so I'm afraid of cutting off good money :(
Also I probably need to really go at my own pace, I was just feeling so rushed, I'm really not used to being demanded to give anything. How expecting every one is kinda shakes me up. And honestly I've been really busy even though I'm just starting out, I feel pulled a billion different directions.
But I digress, I didn't realise this was a really common thing to happen so that makes me feel a lot less gross, thanks again audri
def go at your own pace. there are some models who only do it when they feel like it, or not at all. i recommend setting boundaries. if you do not feel comfortable with what a member is asking, you can say no. i am a booty girl too. i get HOUNDED all the time and guilt tripped because i do not do anal on cam. i also am here to say you do not have to do anal to make more money. it's something i hear all the time. anal isn't a magic-make-more-money-move. if a member has in you private and is asking things you don't want to do, there is no obligation to perform. you can say no. sometimes they stay, sometimes they leave, sometimes they act like a douche.

i'm glad you are feeling much better! i definitely recommend the squatty potty even if you stop doing butt stuff. pooping is so much easier!

It's happened to a few of us. Just throw out the towel and claim sudden amnesia. :)

OK , I'll be the crude responder and just say it
Shit Happens
if your viewers can't understand it's a possibility , tell them don't watch
so don't beat yourself up over it , press on with what you want to do
now that that's out of the way , good luck to you

def go at your own pace. there are some models who only do it when they feel like it, or not at all. i recommend setting boundaries. if you do not feel comfortable with what a member is asking, you can say no. i am a booty girl too. i get HOUNDED all the time and guilt tripped because i do not do anal on cam. i also am here to say you do not have to do anal to make more money. it's something i hear all the time. anal isn't a magic-make-more-money-move. if a member has in you private and is asking things you don't want to do, there is no obligation to perform. you can say no. sometimes they stay, sometimes they leave, sometimes they act like a douche.

i'm glad you are feeling much better! i definitely recommend the squatty potty even if you stop doing butt stuff. pooping is so much easier!
Right, I'll start to try and set more boundaries, I guess I think that if I'm too stern I'll seem disagreeable and unlikable, but prolly a customer who can't handle what I'm okay with and not okay with doing isn't worth having around. For real doing anal isn't that big of a cash cow? Jeez and I was thinking that its almost necessary to do it.
I really am feeling better about it, talking and being reaffirmed is what I needed right now

Last weekend I got my period in the middle of my stream! It was a week early, and i didnt realize (literally mistook my cramps for gas pains), happened to look down and I had soaked through my undies, onto my bed. I had a tip vibe in from a previous show request, and I use a lot of lube for that, so is normal for me to feel a little wet. Luckily my panties were black, but I was mortified for hours that someone might have seen me sitting in period blood. You arent alone, I truly think these things happen to most of us!

Also- I get hounded for anal. I hate the prep for is so effin much that I used to only offer it once or twice a month. I'd get upset because the guys who did want to see it wanted big toys and rough pounding, and I'm not into that. And you know what? I never made any more doing anal than I normally made without it, so I just cut it out of my cam stuff entirely.

OK , I'll be the crude responder and just say it
Shit Happens
if your viewers can't understand it's a possibility , tell them don't watch
so don't beat yourself up over it , press on with what you want to do
now that that's out of the way , good luck to you
Pfft yeah shit happens, literally lol
But you think I can really live it down? Like this won't come back to haunt me (if anyone even saw it)

• Funny!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Happened to one of my friends, I think it's probably more common then you think. Have a google search on it if it makes you feel better, you'll probably find it has happened to a ton of people in general. Viewers will forget, i'm sure that they have seen worse on cam lol

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Also, hard sports is a thing. A lot of woman doing it deliberately and a lot of guys enjoying it. Don't stress yourself, seriously. May sound gross to you but they probably enjoyed it ahaha

I wouldn't worry about it too much. If people aren't talking about it, it's most likely due to a couple of reasons:

1) No one saw it
2) People who did see it, didn't feel it was worth mentioning

Either way, the more you put thought into it, the more it'll bother you and then it might become a bigger issue.

As to doing anal, it's your choice. Can't speak to it from a model's perspective, as only a member. While some guys really get off on it, I'd say the majority are probably of the mindset it doesn't really matter. Of the models I've done privates with, most don't do it which I'm fine with.

The models who do it, have different limitations: 1) finger only 2) Finger or tip of toy only 3) Full depth of toy. The models who do use toys, most use much smaller sized toys for it.

Some of the models I've seen require a request and pre-tip for anal prior to doing a private, as well as a few will pre-discuss expectations and limitations.

Again, completely your choice on whether you want to continue doing anal. But (no pun intended), there might be some options for you instead of an all or nothing type thing.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Nope. That never happened to you. Today is just a normal day, nothing exciting or different going on with you. You are going to do your makeup, get back on cam and continue kicking ass (with maybe a bit more control over your domain) ;)

With the right viewer and that might have earned you a tip.

I feel ya on not doing anal on cam anymore. I actually really enjoy anal, but I hate prepping and hated dealing with guys begging for anal every. single. day. So I just stopped doing it. I only offer it in videos now or try to do one big cumshow every once in a while on a day where I do feel like prepping.

And to the OP, some days just are just not good anal days. Feel free to tell customers that, I even use that phrasing. Try to get your regulars used to letting you know in advance when they'd like anal in a show. Really being prepared will reduce the chances of accidents happening on cam.

It's okay, I had a similar accident before. My period started during a stream when I had my nora inside of me. I noticed some dark colored stuff on my nora as I pulled it out, and I quickly ran off to clean up. No one said anything about it when I asked so I assume either no one saw or people were just being polite lol 😆

Yeah, something like this has happened to all of us. I won't mention her by name because I love her dearly, but there was a model who had just turned 21 and was heavily drinking day and night as some unsupervised 21 year olds do. She was in doggy, bouncing on the bed in a public show and all of a sudden -- poop. She was able to get off cam but we all saw it and she was so embarrassed she didn't cam for a month.

Most recently, I was on cam with a Lush and felt disturbingly wet. I looked down and my perfectly white g-string looked like an extra from the elevator scene in The Shining. I was able to clean up, put a cork up there and claim my lush battery croaked and then went to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.