AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Working limited hours

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ameliababyxo

Cam Model
Jun 19, 2018
MFC Username
ameliababyxo
Streamate Username
ameliababyxo
Hey guys! I feel like I’m posting too much lol but I’m really stressing about this.
When I started on MFC I was doing really well with my new girl status, and i was having a ton of fun. I stopped and restarted a few months later in October without new status and I did well enough again, but then had a couple dead nights and I had started seeing someone so i stopped again.
Well, turns out he’s fully on board with me camming and is so supportive!!!

The only problem is that I work 9-5 m-f and he gets home from work at about 9 (we live together). I don’t want to cam while he’s home for a couple reasons. The main reason is that we have such limited time together because of our miss matches schedules, so when we’re together I want to focus on that.

So this leaves me weekdays from about 6-9 and saturdays until about 4pm that I’m able to cam. Not exactly prime hours...

I’ve been online twice so far this week and I haven’t been doing well. I’m really worried that these hours I’m free aren’t going to be good enough and I’m going to fail.

I’m so hoping that I’ll be able to drop to part time at my vanilla job and cam more, but of course I can’t do that until I’m doing well enough online.

Are my hours hopeless?

I just signed up for streamate too, so when i get approved there I can give that a shot. I really love the community feeling of MFC though, and I’m afraid to give chaturbate a try since it’s so popular, I’d be more worried about being recognized.

Anyways, thanks for reading my nervous venting haha

I’m lucky my other half is supportive too you’ve got a good one there! I’ll cam while he’s in and he will come on to watch me too. He has a premium account so he tips me aswel and it’s kind of like a roleplay thing so he’s got this whole other persona that he’s made up for when he’s watching. It’s been AMAZING for our relationship too. Might be an idea! X

I’m lucky my other half is supportive too you’ve got a good one there! I’ll cam while he’s in and he will come on to watch me too. He has a premium account so he tips me aswel and it’s kind of like a roleplay thing so he’s got this whole other persona that he’s made up for when he’s watching. It’s been AMAZING for our relationship too. Might be an idea! X
I’ve thought about that, but I’m not sure if I’m comfortable with him watching. It would probably throw me off, and take my focus away. I think maybe after a while I’ll consider that more. We also only have one laptop at the moment haha

Early in the year I switched my hours around because of a schedule change, from evenings to the generally less popular afternoon shift, and it's taken a couple months but I'm doing better than ever now because I can be super consistent with it. I'm on CB but I imagine it's a pretty similar deal on MFC- If those are the hours you can do, do them consistently and peeps will find you eventually, and you'll become their after-work routine. It can just take a while to build up a new group of regulars, but you'll get there!

Early in the year I switched my hours around because of a schedule change, from evenings to the generally less popular afternoon shift, and it's taken a couple months but I'm doing better than ever now because I can be super consistent with it. I'm on CB but I imagine it's a pretty similar deal on MFC- If those are the hours you can do, do them consistently and peeps will find you eventually, and you'll become their after-work routine. It can just take a while to build up a new group of regulars, but you'll get there!
Thank you!! This is honestly exactly what i needed to hear. I have a pretty decent camscore right now, so I just need to find the right balance of making sure I’m on consistently, but not damaging my score too much.

Reactions: xoxAprilJames
Status
Not open for further replies.