AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WTF emotes that you have seen on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I turned off custom emotes so I miss out on all the fun, dammmnn what a shame! :crybaby:
It's annoying when lazy fuckers talk with just pictures and I have no idea what they're saying because I can't see the pictures, so have to scroll over them to see the name of it and then try and guess what they're trying to say! BUT it's also good because I don't have to see gross or scary things anymore, woooooooooooooooooo! :-D :dance:
Going to lurk here to see what I'm missing out on for having them turned off haha.

Red7227 said:
Emotes that are just odd or implausible
OMG a guy used this emote, legitimately, in my room tonight. I shit you not. And first thing I thought was about this thread. LOL it was in group too, mind you. He had been harassing me in public chat before group for like 20 mins about "milking" and "cumming" so clearly he thought this was a valid emote.

AmberCutie said:
Red7227 said:
Emotes that are just odd or implausible
OMG a guy used this emote, legitimately, in my room tonight. I shit you not. And first thing I thought was about this thread. LOL it was in group too, mind you. He had been harassing me in public chat before group for like 20 mins about "milking" and "cumming" so clearly he thought this was a valid emote.

Who says romance is dead :D

Nothing weird about this, but Summer Glau... drool...

And seriously Amber, your software is awesome. Just drop the url of the emote in the "choose file" box and the program yanks out the gif and posts it.

Attachments

• ecee1b12[1].gif
    ecee1b12[1].gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 585
That emote that is just a woman nodding, with the text "yeh"

really makes me cringe and I've no idea why haha :lol:

f0172918.gif

You mean this one ? Guys? :think:

sweetiebatman said:
That emote that is just a woman nodding, with the text "yeh"

really makes me cringe and I've no idea why haha :lol:

This thing? Yes, me too

mynameisbob84 said:
The one where there's a group of guys pissing on an octopus... yeah.

Funny looking guys, but really, the poor octopus

Attachments

• 56d17f5a.x50[1].gif
    56d17f5a.x50[1].gif
    95.5 KB · Views: 421
  • f0172918[1].gif
    f0172918[1].gif
    466.1 KB · Views: 422
Red7227 said:
JoleneJolene said:
pssst, It's Brittany Murphy in Spun...

Ah, thank you darlin.

And I'm assuming you mean the nodding head and not the octopus

Take it as you will. :lol:

Lol I love the :yeah emote, I feel like she lives on a bit through it

how about that retarded one with the cartoon soldiers and the sergeant standing on top of the trench firing sperm bullets or something, not even really sure wtf that's meant to connote when idiots emote it.

Bocefish said:
Just saw this one tonight, lolz
OMFG That is too friggin' FUNNY!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I discovered a magic emote tonight.

the "before" pic:

Then I posted the "magic" emote:

and the "after" pic:

I already looked and there is no "pussy please" emote...yet... :mrgreen:

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 246
  • please.jpg
    please.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 246
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 246
Jessi said:
Bocefish said:

I had a friend tell me that doing this once gave him the most mind blowing and painful orgasm of his life.

Wait, so that legit works? wtf...

I dunno, I'm sure it would be "intense" but I'm doubtful whether I'd really appreciate its "intenseness". Being forced through a bandsaw would probably also be an "intense" experience.

Reactions: Nordling
I don't know whether he smacked himself intentionally or through some stupid accident (he's definitely not the masochistic type) but he did it right as he climaxed and he said he came so hard that he almost blacked out. And then he cried because his balls hurt. :shock: I have strange sexual partners.

Reactions: Vanessa Jade
Status
Not open for further replies.