AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WTF emotes that you have seen on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hornygods said:
Uh, I hope you're not confirming that you've hit a guy in the testicles whilst doing a hand-job.

I'm guessing you missed two pieces of info.

1- she said a friend told her about it in the initial post
2- the last post on the first page

Jessi said:
I don't know whether he smacked himself intentionally or through some stupid accident (he's definitely not the masochistic type) but he did it right as he climaxed and he said he came so hard that he almost blacked out. And then he cried because his balls hurt. :shock: I have strange sexual partners.

Wait, friend, or partner, or which?

Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:
Wait, friend, or partner, or which?
I'm guessing: friend she porked :p

Yup, benefriends :lol:
And I would like to confirm that I did not do any testicle smacking.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Red7227 said:
At least they are slapping their own cocks and not each others.
...and later on...
6b62168c.gif

...posting this emote at the right moment in public chat seems to be quite effective in emptying the room out of horny beggars, from what I saw...

Brain research tells us that only twenty percent of human beings have a sense of irony, which means that eighty percent of the world takes everything at face value.
-Doug Coupland

OverFlower said:
Red7227 said:
At least they are slapping their own cocks and not each others.
...and later on...
6b62168c.gif

...posting this emote at the right moment in public chat seems to be quite effective in emptying the room out of horny beggars, from what I saw...

Brain research tells us that only twenty percent of human beings have a sense of irony, which means that eighty percent of the world takes everything at face value.
-Doug Coupland

If you do not load images to imgur.com or as an attachment then nobody else can see them.

Code:
[img]http://img.myfreecams.com/chat_images/u/6b/6b62168c.gif[/img] does not work unless your browser cache already has it.

Shaun__ said:
If you do not load images to imgur.com or as an attachment then nobody else can see them.

Code:
[img]http://img.myfreecams.com/chat_images/u/6b/6b62168c.gif[/img] does not work unless your browser cache already has it.

Oopsy.. I did not notice. Thanks for pointing that out. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.