AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You know what's annoying?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kchrpm

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 4, 2010
When camgirl review sites get mad when they post unauthorized captures and have to take them down, then in retaliation post a bunch of research and opinion on how the girl is in it for the money!!! and doesn't give her true age!!!! and ignores anyone that isn't currently giving her money!!!!!! despite the fact that most of the time she's online she's chatting and joking with people that barely ever tip her.

And then blocks comments on the post so that he can't be corrected, and doesn't fulfill her request to be removed because it's not presented in the exact process he has presented.

Sorry, just venting.

That is rude.

It's the girl's choice whether she wants to be featured or reviewed or whatever. I don't think there is anything wrong with reviewing camgirls, but if she doesn't want to be on the site then they should respect her wishes.

And disabling the comments after such a thing is just cowardly.

If you are running a review site, and you are in any way vindictive towards people who want their stuff taken down - you run a real risk of having a much harder time getting anyone to let you post their stuff.

In all fairness though...there's two or three well-known camgirl "reviewers" that frequent this site, and tossing out accusations without giving one you're accusing an opportunity to respond by specifying who they are and who they reviewed, or giving readers the chance to see any evidence since you posted it in a public forum, is ironically similar to him posting his opinions but disabling comments.

It also impugns the "innocent" reviewers because everyone starts wondering which of them perpetrated this heinous act.

TLDR - I sympathize with you but I think if you want to vent publicly you should say who you're referring to.

I agree, name them/link to the actual instance - can then at least see what you're talking about and have something worth posting about.
Right now it's a 1 post rant...forums are for discussions :D

I would say this is quite different from what he did, because he went out of his way to provide detailed information, everything but full name and location, making snide comments about each thing, and I'm going out of my way to keep it anonymous and only referencing the actions that I actually have issue with.

I'd rather not fan the flames, I just wanted to get it off my chest. Couldn't really post it on my Facebook :D If you haven't seen evidence of the reviewers you read doing things like this, then it's probably not worth worrying about, just keep in mind they're just as human as you and me.

Edit: For example, if it was Amber (it isn't) and a reviewer you didn't know, he'd get slaughtered. If it was a reviewer that's known around here and model that isn't, it'd probably be assumed that she deserved it and a bunch of he said/she said arguing with only me to defend her. Anonymous venting is much easier than cleaning up that mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.