AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You start feeling old when...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mynameisbob84 said:
SerenaMoon said:
I think you are all speaking another language.
;)

Get off my lawn, damn whippersnapper :)
Baaaahahahahahahaha

Reactions: SerenaMoon
...your joints start creaking in the mornings.
...directly after waking up, you need to hang your feet off the bed for 5 mins before you stand on them so they don't hurt.

(I'm only 28 damnit!)

You remember every town had at least 1 movie theater, and frequently a Drive In theater also.
1st run Star Wars Episode IV, outside, on the very big screen.

Reactions: LadyLuna
'I'm older and I have more insurance!'
You suddenly realize you've been using that movie quote for real, a lot!

Reactions: Poker_Babe
sort of off topic, but anytime i run into an aggressive young punk, i end up throwing out one of my favorite sayings from my grandfather.

im too old to be scared and too fat to run, dont fuck with me. (to which ive added in the last 5 years or so: and crippled, so ill have to just kill you to be safe.) so far it works every time lol. of course that may be because im still 6 ft, 300 lbs and very well armed lol.

Nordling said:
You tell an amusing story and someone younger mentions you told the same story yesterday (if they're polite, they won't mention you also told it last week, last month and every preceding month for the last five years) :)
If that's true I've been old since I was 12.

morment said:
Nordling said:
You tell an amusing story and someone younger mentions you told the same story yesterday (if they're polite, they won't mention you also told it last week, last month and every preceding month for the last five years) :)
If that's true I've been old since I was 12.
LOL me too. :lol:

E_Zekiel said:
You remember every town had at least 1 movie theater, and frequently a Drive In theater also.
1st run Star Wars Episode IV, outside, on the very big screen.

When you talk to someone about Star Wars and the first thing they think of is Jake Lloyd and Jar-Jar.

MissyMisfit said:
I quote Super Troopers and only five college students out of a 120 student class laugh
Hahaha too funny.

Reactions: MissyMisfit
OMG some of these are too damn funny :lol:
Thanks for responding guys, I really do feel better now! :thumbleft:

You know your getting older When going threw your pocket change , your hard pressed to find a coin that has been in circulation
as long as you have.

I never leave home with out a gold doubloon or piece of eight :mrgreen:

Dave550 said:
You know your getting older When going threw your pocket change , your hard pressed to find a coin that has been in circulation
as long as you have.

I never leave home with out a gold doubloon or piece of eight :mrgreen:

I've got 2000 year old Roman and Chinese coins. They just just barely qualify. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.