AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

YOUR anticipated movies/show for 2019?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Basically...

What movies and//or TV Shows are you excited for the remainder of 2019 (or ones already out that you have not seen - maybe you're waiting for bluray instead of catching in the cinema)?

For me -
MOVIES
- Spiderman Far From Home
- Dark Phoenix
- Men In Black
- Toy Story 4 (pure nostalgia for me)
- Godzilla
- Terminator Dark Fate
- Zombieland 2

I think that is all for me for movies...
the only TV Show I can think of is Stranger Things.

I don't really watch TV, so it might be a binge session or the like while streaming of older shows. Good time killer while on the treadmill

Movies:
Spiderman Far from Home
Last Blood
Ford vs Ferrari
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Those are really the ones for the rest of this year that I really plan to see. That being said, I'll probably watch quite a few movies over the rest of the year.

I got through half of the last Star Wars and I think I fell asleep. I haven't had the energy or desire to watch it since.
Unfortunately, you may all hate.. but I could never get into any of them - old or new.

Reactions: Fatquack
Not sure is it coming out in 2019 but I’m so excited about Netflix doing a show about scammer Anna Delvey. Now I read that HBO is doing a show or movie as well. Woo! The more the merrier!

I got through half of the last Star Wars and I think I fell asleep. I haven't had the energy or desire to watch it since.
Unfortunately, you may all hate.. but I could never get into any of them - old or new.

No hate from me. Since Episode 1 "The Phantom Menace" was released eons ago, I've more or less come to despise the franchise. I still really enjoy the nostalgia of the original three. But, it's been a few years now since I've seen them, and one of these days I'll get around to watching them again.

I had high hopes and expectations for Episode 1, only to be severely disappointed. Almost every SW movie since then has continued the downward trend, and continues to disappoint. About the only one which seemed to be halfway decent was "Solo", which had some promise. It's almost like watching a train wreck going to happen, and you can't avert your eyes. Only, it's worse because I keep forking out money thinking it's going to get better, and it never does.

Isn't that the definition of insanity?

No it's not the definition of insanity, far from it actually.

Anyway, I'm really pumped about Ford V. Ferrari. Ad Astra might be interesting. Mildly enthused about a new Star Wars, looking forward to spending the first half of 2020 sifting through neckbeards crying online over how much they hated it because it had women and minorities and wasn't 2 hours of fan service.

Status
Not open for further replies.