AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you feel about married models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't bother me one way or the other.

I have no statistics but I suspect a lot of the euro models aren't single but most of them list themselves as that, and claim they are if asked :dontknow: I guess they think it's what guys want to hear, in some cases I guess they do.

I saw a random guy ask Amber if she was wearing a wedding ring, she said she was, then he went off at her and she banned him lol.

My guess is, it only bothers the idiots who ask what city you're in thinking they are going to hook-up if you're close enough.

Jupiter551 said:
Doesn't bother me one way or the other.

I have no statistics but I suspect a lot of the euro models aren't single but most of them list themselves as that, and claim they are if asked :dontknow: I guess they think it's what guys want to hear, in some cases I guess they do.

I saw a random guy ask Amber if she was wearing a wedding ring, she said she was, then he went off at her and she banned him lol.

My guess is, it only bothers the idiots who ask what city you're in thinking they are going to hook-up if you're close enough.
So I won't lose customers if I put married on my model status?

I don't see why it should matter, the model's looks/personalities are what determine how much fun you have in her room, not whether she's in a relationship or not.

morment said:
I don't see why it should matter, the model's looks/personalities are what determine how much fun you have in her room, not whether she's in a relationship or not.

I just heard it is a big deal for alot of men on mfc and i am still trying to find my niche Im a lil low on customers as it is and I dont want to scare more off lol.

sxycherrypie said:
I just heard it is a big deal for alot of men on mfc and i am still trying to find my niche Im a lil low on customers as it is and I dont want to scare more off lol.
The thing you have to ask yourself is if you'd be comfortable getting whatever extra tokens you'd get by claiming to be single knowing that you'd be doing so under false pretenses.
And that's assuming that you would get more, it's not a guarantee that single models make more.

Reactions: EdenLove
sxycherrypie said:
So I won't lose customers if I put married on my model status?

I would not suggest it. Amber waited, and for a good reason. It's up to you, of course. If you feel uncomfortable about lying, you can leave it blank, I believe. If you feel that you want to confide in a regular or two, that's an entirely different matter.

A lot of guys understand that beautiful women will have someone special in their off-camera lives, I mean, why wouldn't they? But it is none of our business, and we still enjoy the fantasy that we are special to them.

I actually left mine blank. I remember on my first day a few people asked me about my relationship status and I told them I was married. Next thing I know they were gone. Whenever the question comes up I try to ignore it the best I can. If they keep pushing for it I'll tell them. This is just what I've seen though. Do whatever you are comfortable with. If you decide to make up a story (being single, just having a boyfriend, whatever) make sure you can keep you story straight. Some of these guys pay too damn close attention.. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: BettyDemure
While most people have always known I'm married my latest response is "Why the hell does it matter? I'm not here to date people, I'm here to cum & help YOU cum..." This may seem cruel & bitchy, but it has pushed a lot of assholes away & saved me a fuck load of time that otherwise would have been wasted.

Meh. Does not bother me in the slightest. A model's personal life is none of my business, but some people feel that being married and doing this is a form of cheating despite consent. It's weird to me, so I just let it, and the people who believe in that, go. We're not going to get along and I am not the one he needs.

Keep in mind that they may find out eventually....and I hate to be the one to point this out but if someone googled your username and it linked to this particular public thread, aren't you outed anyway?

Regardless, do what you feel comfortable with. If someone badgers you, a firm, "This is not an appropriate topic, sorry!" should do it. If they persist, assume they're either trolling or don't take point-blank hints very well. I guess at this point either re-post that same line over and over and over and over and over and over and over until they got it or until you feel like banning them. I've only ever had to do this once, though for different circumstances.

While plenty of members are married and that doesn't keep them from perving (nor should it,) tons of people feel like they're violating your marriage if they watch you and aren't comfortable with it. (From what I've heard in the two years of being a camwhore, this happens to a lot of married girls but not everyone.)

Reactions: Sevrin
Some guys care, some guys don't. It depends on their emotional state and what kind of fantasy world they might be living in. If they're looking for the illusion of a "GFE", it can sort of burst their bubble if the girl is "off the market".

An emotionally stable, rational male won't give a shit about the marital status of a model, but then again, that's not who the most profitable customers are, are they?

Reactions: FrecklesXxX
Majority of the girls rooms I go into are married or are at least in a relationship and my reaction has always been who gives a flying shit? This is high school pop band bull shit pretend your single because you're not getting paid based on your talent and ability but also the idea that the person giving you money has a chance at pursuing a relationship later on and in my view that is fucking fucked up if you telling them you're married has an effect on them wanting to spend any time or money on you and you're better off with out them.

It is even more fucked up if any one of them spends any time giving you shit that some how you being a cam girl is cheating on them because other guys are watching you be sexy, do sexy things, along with buying you gifts, and doing whatever he can to get close to you to be a friend more than just another guy in the room.

Do whatever you want that makes you comfortable and feel that'll get you more money, but my personal opinion is to pretend you're single for a few extra dollars and stringing guys along that they could be a future boyfriend instead of telling them up front who you are and what you're all about is some weak shit in my book.

SweepTheLeg said:
Majority of the girls rooms I go into are married or are at least in a relationship and my reaction has always been who gives a flying shit? This is high school pop band bull shit pretend your single because you're not getting paid based on your talent and ability but also the idea that the person giving you money has a chance at pursuing a relationship later on and in my view that is fucking fucked up if you telling them you're married has an effect on them wanting to spend any time or money on you and you're better off with out them.

It is even more fucked up if any one of them spends any time giving you shit that some how you being a cam girl is cheating on them because other guys are watching you be sexy, do sexy things, along with buying you gifts, and doing whatever he can to get close to you to be a friend more than just another guy in the room.

Do whatever you want that makes you comfortable and feel that'll get you more money, but my personal opinion is to pretend you're single for a few extra dollars and stringing guys along that they could be a future boyfriend instead of telling them up front who you are and what you're all about is some weak shit in my book.

I do not think it is weak to say iam single in the fear of not making enough money.And I usually tell guys that think or say they might have a chance to date me no it is not going to happen or I do not meet people on the internet.So I am not really stringing anyone along at all.I am just seeing if I would get more people by telling them im single or not.

For the nosy members who think it's any of their business, and in turn, think that camming is some kind of cheating, ask them if when conventional actors have love scenes in movies with people not their spouses, "do you think they're cheating too?"

Then ban them forever. :)

Then that portion of my view is for other models who do and have strung people along to get more money out of them. Do whatever you're comfortable with, I just think that by telling them you're single now and then in the future telling everyone that you were and are married some regulars may have the "wait, what?" reaction.

If you feel that it's worth telling them single to get a few extra bucks go for it, as Bawsky said "An emotionally stable, rational male won't give a shit about the marital status of a model, but then again, that's not who the most profitable customers are, are they?"

Nordling said:
For the nosy members who think it's any of their business, and in turn, think that camming is some kind of cheating, ask them if when conventional actors have love scenes in movies with people not their spouses, "do you think they're cheating too?"

Then ban them forever. :)
Oh no I do not think I am cheating at all my husband knows about my camming and he is the one who got me started actually =D. All it is is the fear of not making as much money is all.

SweepTheLeg said:
Then that portion of my view is for other models who do and have strung people along to get more money out of them. Do whatever you're comfortable with, I just think that by telling them you're single now and then in the future telling everyone that you were and are married some regulars may have the "wait, what?" reaction.
That's the reaction I got since I kept my marriage a secret for the first 7 or so months that I was on MFC.

SweepTheLeg said:

If you feel that it's worth telling them single to get a few extra bucks go for it, as Bawsky said "An emotionally stable, rational male won't give a shit about the marital status of a model, but then again, that's not who the most profitable customers are, are they?"
Hmmm good point..

AmberCutie said:
SweepTheLeg said:
That's the reaction I got since I kept my marriage a secret for the first 7 or so months that I was on MFC.
Did you lose customers though or are you still making nice money?

sxycherrypie said:
AmberCutie said:
SweepTheLeg said:
Did you lose customers though or are you still making nice money?
I honestly don't give a shit if I lost members over it. If people weren't willing to accept it, they could kick rocks. And I don't want to take money from people who "don't like that a model is married" because I don't agree with their thoughts on it and think they're probably not in the right emotional/mental place to be on a cam site if that's important to them.

But to answer your question directly: I don't think I lost any known members from it.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Yeah also I think, the kind of needy guys that would have a tantrum to find out you're married/involved would be exactly the kind of guys to completely flip out if they subsequently found out you'd lied about it in the first place.

And it's easy to slip up and refer to your bf/husband, or they could even just google you and find this thread.

Bottom line: It's NONE of their business - so decline to put anything or put whatever you want, but my recommendation is when asked directly, be more or less honest.

One of the top MFC models (like multiple miss mfc winner) had said she was single for like a couple years, and then suddenly a wedding video of her and her husband did the rounds on the internet, some of her regulars got upset, and anyone who mentioned it or asked if she was married got immediately banned lol. It's a stupid thing to care about (being married or not), from both sides.

Jupiter551 said:
Yeah also I think, the kind of needy guys that would have a tantrum to find out you're married/involved would be exactly the kind of guys to completely flip out if they subsequently found out you'd lied about it in the first place.

And it's easy to slip up and refer to your bf/husband, or they could even just google you and find this thread.

Bottom line: It's NONE of their business - so decline to put anything or put whatever you want, but my recommendation is when asked directly, be more or less honest.

One of the top MFC models (like multiple miss mfc winner) had said she was single for like a couple years, and then suddenly a wedding video of her and her husband did the rounds on the internet, some of her regulars got upset, and anyone who mentioned it or asked if she was married got immediately banned lol. It's a stupid thing to care about (being married or not), from both sides.

Yea it was just a fear ya know

I dont think models are trying to deceive when saying they are single if they arent, but more or less, just playing up to the fantasy. It is a fantasy type roll being a camgirl, as real as you are or not. I tend to not discuss if i am in a relationship or not just because i like to keep my private life private, i tend to play the girl next door roll, and tend to fulfill that fantasy, but just cause the girl next door isnt single, doesn't mean someones not gunna crush on her. I would assume that it wouldnt drop customers because really the ones who think they have a chance regardless of you being single or not, are the ones delusional enough to think we are prostitutes in the first place. Single or not, most camgirls arent going to meet offline under any circumstance anyhow. :twocents-02cents:

While I'm with the "I don't care" boat, you guys need to remember that models have a right to have camming as their fantasy too, even if they're single in their fantasy.

Camming isn't all about sharing every detail of our lives with everyone.

I'm in the honest boat, but I do fantasy too. When I start a new site I love the fantasy of being "new," because it's just sexy to "do it for the first time." Seeing as that affects them just as much as me being married (or not married,) who really cares if she "lies" or not?

It's not real or fake, or truth or lies; it's who the model wants to be -as a model.-

*hahaha just as I clicked submit Camerella posted. Pretty much that too.

Reactions: camerella
I don't see why it would matter, unless you're some sort of internet sicko who thinks every cam girl he see's is "available" or "obtainable" and a husband or SO will get in their way.

Unless you are in front of me and you grab my dick with an evil grin, or give me the sign you're up for a chase, I assume you are unobtainable and unavailable.
Which would include by default every single woman on the interwebz with a cam.
:lol:

If the woman on your screen being married or involved bothers you, quite seriously, you need some professional help.

Paulie Walnuts said:
I don't see why it would matter, unless you're some sort of internet sicko who thinks every cam girl he see's is "available" or "obtainable" and a husband or SO will get in their way.

Unless you are in front of me and you grab my dick with an evil grin, or give me the sign you're up for a chase, I assume you are unobtainable and unavailable.
Which would include by default every single woman on the interwebz with a cam.
:lol:

If the woman on your screen being married or involved bothers you, quite seriously, you need some professional help.
I agree I feel so much more comfortable now thanks to your posts. I feel like a weight has been lifted I mean I am pretty honest and I HATE lying I even flinch when I tell people I am single. I have been so tempted to say he ass hole why the hell does it matter? This isn't a dating site I am here to make you cum and leave you happy for the night after a long boring hard day of work. But yea thank you =D.

Status
Not open for further replies.