AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Perhaps they gave him a warning.

I can see where *asking* for something forbidden may not be a breaking of the rules warranting banning from the site. "Don't ask, Don't do it" does not necessarily mean that merely asking is breaking a punishable rule, more like a warning that asking is fruitless becasue models will not (should not) perform said action, so do not bother.

As far as I know, SC has never warned or banned a model for "looking too young". That has been modus operandi of Chaturbate.
But that's the thing right, I always get told something has been found and actions has been taken, even when it's not bans.. this time, they say there's NO violation so it makes no sense to me

But that's the thing right, I always get told something has been found and actions has been taken, even when it's not bans.. this time, they say there's NO violation so it makes no sense to me
Fair enough. Personally, I think he should definitely have been given a stern warning, but am ambivalent as to whether you should have been told if that was the case. :)

Fair enough. Personally, I think he should definitely have been given a stern warning, but am ambivalent as to whether you should have been told if that was the case. :)
They never tell you what happens, they just tell you actions has been taken :)

so from this guy
1709674192811.png

vs an old mail where something happened
1709674220798.png

Reactions: Ozzie_
As far as I know, SC has never warned or banned a model for "looking too young". That has been modus operandi of Chaturbate.

I wasn't referring to Stripchat. I had thought you guys were talking about Chaturbate. LOL. Oops, sorry!

Reactions: Wuggie and Ozzie_
This guy is something else. We had an exclusive a couple of nights ago where he told me i am not attractive enough for him to have sex with me but that if I keep my clothes on he just wants to chat. He proceeded to tell me all about his impressive achievements in life, here I share jsut som in no particular order;

- Trained SAS commanders
- Trained the Navy Seals
- Is a billionaire
- Flies fighter jets F19s and trained all the pilots
- Invented the operations systems for Apple and Samsung
- Bought his wife an island
- Sucks dick better than his wife
- Did a skydive with no parachute

Today he showed up with thousands on his token balance and told me he has a tipping ban on his account for 24h because he spent too much in the last 2h. Chatted for ages and ages, flooded my free chat until I politely reminded him it is disrespectful to show up, be the centre of attention and not tip.

He threw his toys out the pram, announced his exit and told me he will never ever return and what a big mistake I made calling him disrespectful.

No less than 2 minutes later he sends me this;

View attachment 99192
I banned him in the end - he created approximately 15 more profiles that all got banned. I was generous and only used 30 day ban. I guess it was lifted today....This is what i got from him;

Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 15.45.39.png

"q pena q no t guste el anal. ese culo a perrito tiene q ser apoteosico" (Translation: What a shame you don't like anal. that doggy ass has to be amazing)

I mean what makes guys think such things are a compliment.. or acceptable. (at least he read her profile where she states many times she does not do anal play)

100mm? and 1 cm is 1/100th of 1m? 🤔
Well, Centi means 1/100th, Milli means 1/1000th right.. and then you have meter

so it's, 1/100th of 1/1000th of a meter.. so with that logic there it's 0.00001meter, or 0.01cm.. I guess it grew a lot more than just 2cm in 1 year!!! impressive

i hope he only means to see it not physically to obtain it... in a normal day to day life i'd not even wonder this, but online on cam sites, I genuinely don't ever want to guess or make assumptions :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions: BlueEyezIrish
This guy on his 100th account (new by a few days), he always tries so hard yet fails so miserably at trying to sound smart and professional
(her epic goal is the gym hence he mentions it)

9:53 AM
US_______Attorney
Good morning. You may come to me via your PM as we shall proceed furthere in confidential proceeding out of the public eyes as this is the only way I can support you and your goal to open a GYM

• Funny!
Reactions: ElGato
This guy on his 100th account (new by a few days), he always tries so hard yet fails so miserably at trying to sound smart and professional
(her epic goal is the gym hence he mentions it)

9:53 AM
US_______Attorney
Good morning. You may come to me via your PM as we shall proceed furthere in confidential proceeding out of the public eyes as this is the only way I can support you and your goal to open a GYM
OMG... I can't believe this guy is still around and still trying his crap!

Reactions: Nienna
OMG... I can't believe this guy is still around and still trying his crap!

Me too, it's been a few years since he has been doing it now, the SAME thing, and same account names.
I genuinely think he is so delusional, he has made himself believe his own BS.

• Funny!
Reactions: Wuggie
This guy must be sharing showers with that other guy who has a 40cm and 50cm dick:

12:24 PM
monkeyboy0931876
You are me seen most sexy Miss here

12:25 PM
monkeyboy0931876
Your pink boob is most sexy here

12:25 PM
monkeyboy0931876
Your show is most good and most sexy here

12:26 PM
monkeyboy0931876
Babe I now not wore any clothes need you babe

12:27 PM
monkeyboy0931876
My bird now 50 cm

12:27 PM
monkeyboy0931876
I need fuck you babe

12:28 PM
monkeyboy0931876
My bird now 55 cm

12:29 PM
monkeyboy0931876
I today see your sexy pink boob ,most sexy pink boob is your

12:38 PM
monkeyboy0931876
Your most red face and most sexy pink boob give me very have feel now❤️

12:39 PM
monkeyboy0931876
Now kiss your pink boob feel is most good,ok?

12:39 PM
monkeyboy0931876
Most sexy ass

12:40 PM
monkeyboy0931876
Now fuck you is most good feel

12:40 PM
monkeyboy0931876
My bird now 55 cm very hot and very have feel now