AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AerieLovee

Deactivated Account
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 11, 2015
New Jersey
Twitter Username
@aerielovee
Hello, I just started my own whitelabel site through Chaturbate! I'm very excited to say I'm probably hosting some of the totally incredible models on here! Anyway the point of this post was to ask for you guys to visit my page, possibly provide some feedback on my color scheme and logo, and also if you don't mind suggesting it to your fans through twitter that'd be a HUGE help! It's my first attempt at a whitelabel and since I bought the domain I'm hoping that if I get enough hits on the site I'll one day expand into a separate entity from CB and possibly host a few girls every night etc.

Please Check Out SultryCam.Com
Follow us on Twitter: @SultryCammers

Thanks!

3mesQsX.png

This might be a dumb question, but on a white label site, are the models able to chat with viewers? Cause they're camming on CB, so they're seeing all the CB users' messages and tips, but if JoeShmoe finds her on SultryCams, will he be able to talk/tip the model? Does it just show her responding to other invisible members and tips? Does she receive the tips from white labels?

This might be a dumb question, but on a white label site, are the models able to chat with viewers? Cause they're camming on CB, so they're seeing all the CB users' messages and tips, but if JoeShmoe finds her on SultryCams, will he be able to talk/tip the model? Does it just show her responding to other invisible members and tips? Does she receive the tips from white labels?
she does receive tips through whitelabels, when you create an account on sultrycam it is the same as a chaturbate account. I can log into sultrycam using my CB login info and vice versa. It's as if you're using chaturbate but it just has a different domain name. It has all the same operations.

Reactions: Badj3u
i'm a CB model, i just log on with my CB username and password, o'm kinda knew so idk maybe this question is kinda stupid but What is a White Label site?
what's the difference between it and the actual site?

i'm a CB model, i just log on with my CB username and password, o'm kinda knew so idk maybe this question is kinda stupid but What is a White Label site?
what's the difference between it and the actual site?
A whitelabel site gets the creator of the whitelabel (in this case me) the "advertisement" revenue that would generally just float off into nowhere land or go to CB. The only difference is the color scheme and name.

Reactions: Badj3u
Status
Not open for further replies.