AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To those who don’t trust paxum:
When epassorte died, same month I opened 2 accounts: with payoneer and paxum and I was using them both same time, payment from mfc was coming to my paxum and payment from chaturbate went to payoneer. And it was like that for years, never had any problems at all. Every time I was out of the country and taking money at atm, they both were sending me emails asking if it was me and if cards are still In my possession. Support was always helpful. Sometimes slow on paxum but helpful. I remember when I moved and had problem verifying my new address, they made me to record video to prove me it’s me and I was showing documents in video proving my address, yeah, it might be crazy but it was extra secure step from them. Hassle a bit yes but I didn’t mind. So, I trusted them both with my money and for now only payoneer failed me :(

1. Paxum is verifying my submitted docs for 3 weeks and still no validation.

2. epayments validated my account and docs but it is impossible to order a card cuz they have i donno what problem with new cards.

3. Cosmo still sleeping and they didn't verified my docs.

All good till now... :mad:

• Hugs
Reactions: Pia and candy
1. Paxum is verifying my submitted docs for 3 weeks and still no validation.

2. epayments validated my account and docs but it is impossible to order a card cuz they have i donno what problem with new cards.

3. Cosmo still sleeping and they didn't verified my docs.

All good till now... :mad:
1) paxum write mail to octav@paxum.com he verificate you immediatly
2) epayments you'll withdraw by wire transfer eur all bank (epayments convert usd/eur) + 0,6eur wire transf usd only few bank
3) cosmo i know all is ok but not daily payout chaturbate

1) paxum write mail to octav@paxum.com he verificate you immediatly
2) epayments you'll withdraw by wire transfer eur all bank (epayments convert usd/eur) + 0,6eur wire transf usd only few bank
3) cosmo i know all is ok but not daily payout chaturbate

Thanks a lot! So no ATM withdraws for epayments? This sucks.

Cosmo may be ok but i submitted my docs 8 days ago and no reply from them.

Please add the other 2 accounts too, I really wanna see all. Then please add a photo of your ID and a photo with you holding your ID, then please add the bank account you're using and a signature specimen

You're really cool, thanks

Haha i believed i was only one afraid to take those kind of money over wire....imagine a bank response in a country where average pay is $300...and with someone said it, wire from offshore from your name to your name...i think i would not even be asked to pay taxes...haha straight to jail...
You would not go to jail for receiving a wire transfer from a legally operating cam site.

I got mfc payment to cosmo. All worked perfectly. Chaturbate for some reasons delay the payment sooo much. Did anyone get paid from chaturbate lately? I requested a payment friday. They said 2-5 bussiness days. Today 5th day gonna contact them.
I still havent tried to receive payment with cosmo but other models also said chaturbate told them to wait 5 days i think , when you received your money from MFC with cosmo you just take the money from any atm with the card they send you? Sorry if my question is dumb just want to be sure because everyone are saying different and im getting confused :(

You would not go to jail for receiving a wire transfer from a legally operating cam site.
If choice bank wire that transfer it will not be from cam site, it will be from offshore bank in belize with probably my name on it...which is basic concern for money loundering, so popular word these days...and large sum always brings more alarms of course. i donot know where you from, but you can try for example to pay larger cash sums regullary to your real bank account...and wait till someone nocks at your door...these days banks almost always report everything to authorities...not to mention my country where even if you have company you have to raport every small amount from outside to cantral bank...and explain origin...

Paxum is not an option:

Please note all transfers checks or wires have to come from the name on your account personal or business name only, we do not accept loads by third party entities in order to comply with the money laundering requirements.

http://paxumblog.com/paxum-tutorial...um-account/how-to-add-funds-by-wire-transfer/

Maybe Payoneer accepts wire transfers? Or some cryptocurrency exchange?

Hmm but if transfer were on our names...from account under our names or cards...maybe would be possible...maybe paxum will find some hole in their tos to do that, because everyone will put those money to them:)

Hmm but if transfer were on our names...from account under our names or cards...maybe would be possible...maybe paxum will find some hole in their tos to do that, because everyone will put those money to them:)
maybe we should ask someone at paxum by email about this specific case?

Probably not on our names because we don't have a bank account there...

I do not want to think about this solution yet. I hope they come up with something better. When you read the benefits of offshore banking on their site www.choicebankltd.com/why-offshore , they must know that that would not be a good solution.

Reactions: avantgart
maybe we should ask someone at paxum by email about this specific case?
Or write to ad kees that it would be nice and easier if choice bank could do that rather then wire?
They all worked together, they can find a way between themselves.
Or we just asking way too much in this situation? Hah :)

"Good afternoon,

We will not resume reloading cards. All cards will expire the 30th of June 2018 since our cooperatin with Mastercard will end by then.

Best regards"

I asked if it s a possibility to continue reloading FCP prepaid cards...

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pia and Pennyless
Mr Kees tell me please the other possibilities to recover our money:

"
Dear Mr. ,

We will send the money to a bank account. We have gathered those date from First Choice Pay. Once the transfer gets into your account you will be able to use it."

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pia
If I don't have a bank account should I open one?
I live in a different country from the one that I was born in...it is ok?

"Yes, you should. Most easy I presume is setting up an account in the country where you live."

Well in Europe there is a Money Laundry Law. So it's not easy to receive higher Payments threw wire to your local bank without getting flagged. No Chance of receiving more than 10k without getting flagged. If you signed up everything, and pay taxes for all of your money you shouldn't get much problems, maybe cost some nerves because they want to see contracts, documents etc. but if you didn't paid taxes for all the money then receiving money on your local bank is very risky.

In Europe every Bank marks you if you get payments over 10k, and save the transaction for 5 years. So if a taxhunter, customs etc. will investigate against you the bank will give them all the informations about your account and money movements. They also can freeze your account and you have to prove that the money is legal and taxes are paid. If you have a big amount of money there are getting higher payments on regular base they also can mark and have to report you.

So there is no bank secrecy anymore in Europe. That's why rich people move the big part of the money to islands or somewhere who stil have the secrecy and don't report you or steal 30-50% of your money with taxes. So getting money wired to a local bank is ok if you have a small amount of money there, if you have over 10k then wire transfer is not a good option.

If I don't have a bank account should I open one?
I live in a different country from the one that I was born in...it is ok?

"Yes, you should. Most easy I presume is setting up an account in the country where you live."

Hi there, is this as of now or in the who knows how and if distant future...? :)

We will have to find some aragments with paxum or similar...paxum has to be well informed about this situation. As said, big amount of transfer will make so much problems beyond even paying to 50% taxes...:(

And why the fuck they cannot load our card anymore if they solve it before 30.jun..?! With existing fcp limit we should withdraw relatively quickly...ahh...problem after problem!:/

seems like if wire will be on your name they can receive it. I dont have an account on paxum yet so i cant create ticket to ask this.

Status
Not open for further replies.