AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else got an email from R.J. (Rob) Anderson of Choice Bank in their spam folder?
I have the email. I think they sent the same email for everyone. He said he want to call to everyone. It's cost money to pick up the phone in Eu if people call from overseas . So I just sent email back. I already put my information to wire transfer. And they should wire as soon as possible.
P/s : I just attracted the photo of his email

Attachments

• 20180516_135217.jpg
    20180516_135217.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 68
I have the email. I think they sent the same email for everyone. He said he want to call to everyone. It's cost money to pick up the phone in Eu if people call from overseas . So I just sent email back. I already put my information to wire transfer. And they should wire as soon as possible.
Nope. I got another email.

Good Day,

As communicated to you on April 17th, Choice Bank is working diligently to address our temporary liquidity situation. To ensure a quick and effective resolution, Choice’s Board appointed a highly-regarded restructuring firm with a forty-year track record assisting companies in situations such as that encountered by Choice.

We are pleased to report that significant progress has been made in the short time since our advisor’s appointment, and we are confident of the bank’s ability to restore liquidity to our clients.

We understand it has been a very frustrating time for you and those that rely on you, and we are working hard to provide you access to your funds. We anticipate sending an update in 2-3 weeks, at which point we hope to detail plans for restoring access to your funds by July.

If you have any questions related to this news, please email us directly at Phase2@choicebankltd.com.

I did not receive that email :(

So Nancy gets one email and Soskalolka gets different email?! (stating completely different info)

And I get no email?

What does that tells us?

Check your spam folder.

I did check my spam folder but there is nothing there :( :( :(

I did get it same as nancy08. Also in spam. Maybe he sent those only to people who wrote to choice bank...
Any new ideas for wire transfer for those who have large sums?:( as it seems so far they have no other option.
Maybe To ask them to send it in parts, to send it on multiple ours and others accounts....? It will be hard choice...

Any new ideas for wire transfer for those who have large sums?:( as it seems so far they have no other option.

Paxum is my only hope. Or I ask them to transfer to Payoneer. But I think it's a small chance that they agree.

I would rather leave my money there than a wire transfer to my bank account

I think we just have to telling them to wire the money as soon as possible. There is nothing else we can do. I feel frustrated with them. But I'm not give up on my money what I have been work hard for it

Reactions: Miaaaa
Anyone else got an email from R.J. (Rob) Anderson of Choice Bank in their spam folder?

I got this one in spam, same as the one Soskalolka11 got. No mention of any name in salutation. And they didn't ask for any details (bank details or contact information etc.)
gAIjjDa.png

Mine is a bit different from the rest here...

It is clear that they splitted us in a few groups so they can resolve the sittuation because we are a lot...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180516-173437_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20180516-173437_Email.jpg
    872.7 KB · Views: 62
I have just asked them about paxum or other possibiliy instead of my local bank account.
I got this answer from Ad Kees:

"We have been looking into sending the amount to another card program provider. That is not option. The only way is a direct wire transfer to a bank account in the same name."

I dont know what to do/think. Im afraid to accept this amount on my local account from First choice bank.

If there is no option just bank account, will you just transfer these amounts there girls/guys without fear? Or rather let these amounts stay(lost) at fcp?

• Hugs
Reactions: Pia
I have just asked them about paxum or other possibiliy instead of my local bank account.

"We have been looking into sending the amount to another card program provider. That is not option. The only way is a direct wire transfer to a bank account in the same name."

I dont know what to do/think. Im afraid to accept this amount on my local account from First choice bank.

If there is no option just bank account, will you just transfer these amounts there girls/guys without fear? Or rather let these amounts stay(lost) at fcp?
No way to let them get lost im planning to transfer them in my canadian bank account and pay my taxes that i planned to pay this year just seem its going to happen in hard way

I'm trying to figure out why people don't want their money wired to their bank? Can someone enlighten me?

Is it just to avoid paying tax on your income? If so that's kinda silly. Pay your taxes people!

Reactions: Teagan
I'm trying to figure out why people don't want their money wired to their bank? Can someone enlighten me?

Is it just to avoid paying tax on your income? If so that's kinda silly. Pay your taxes people!
I guess in some countries is illegal being a cam model and it will be huge problem explaining where they got the money from but also i think big % of people just doesnt want to pay their taxes

bbbosic said:
Because a wire transfer from an offshore bank in Belize with a big amount of money is suspicious. Bank will ask you the source of this money (money laundering, anti-terrorism). Can you prove your earnings on Chaturbate? Where are the invoices? Most banks are also not "adult industry" friendly and can close your account. It's possible they give your information to authorities who will investigate your past and future transactions.

Thats fucked:( perhaps we should open some other off shore account( some other then our country)...maybe there will be an option to send us in parts...but even if that is possible, it is risky not to loose that rest afterwords...:/
In many countries is not a matter if you will declare them and pay taxes...it will be very hard to explain and document all that money, especially with fcp closed down now...even if chaturbate step up and send some past invoices...it can not be connected to those money automaticly....very very dangerous situation:(

And even you got away with law....taxes with that big amouns received in once would be 50-60%...at least in my country...

I guess in some countries is illegal being a cam model and it will be huge problem explaining where they got the money from but also i think big % of people just doesnt want to pay their taxes

Id get the being illegal part but with tsxes that's so silly. Pay your taxes people!!
Thats fucked:( perhaps we should open some other off shore account( some other then our country)...maybe there will be an option to send us in parts...but even if that is possible, it is risky not to loose that rest afterwords...:/
In many countries is not a matter if you will declare them and pay taxes...it will be very hard to explain and document all that money, especially with fcp closed down now...even if chaturbate step up and send some past invoices...it can not be connected to those money automaticly....very very dangerous situation:(
Chaturbate would have a record of you being paid out. No problem there. You would just have to pay taxes. Yeah it sucks its a big portion of the money but we all have to pay our taxes..

At Paxum it's possible to have a dedicated US ACH account and IBAN EUR account: https://www.paxum.com/faq/receiving-money/

What is a dedicated IBAN EUR account?
Receive your own IBAN account for EUR payments at a major bank in Europe with your own name on the beneficiary field. Now you can easily receive SEPA transfers to your account which is great if you do a lot of business with other European based companies.

Would that work?

Paxum is my only hope. Or I ask them to transfer to Payoneer. But I think it's a small chance that they agree.

I would rather leave my money there than a wire transfer to my bank account

Have you considered talking to a tax consultant? Assuming it's the problem at hand here. I have yet to read a specific law that really forbids camming in any country. It's modelling in the end.

Quite frankly, these payment processors are more and more looked at for just this reason I believe. Tax evasion So using these for that purpose couod be part of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.