AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best store platforms for models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2018
Hey all!
Baby camgirl here. My past jobs have included stripping and selling vintage on etsy, so needless to say I'm excited about the entrepreneurial side of things and establishing my brand.
I want to sell photos, videos, used panties, etcetera, but I'm not sure what's the best platform to use (get the feeling etsy isn't going to cut it here). I'm lame so it'd be extra cool if I had the option to wrap the stuff myself and make it pretty and write little notes. If that isn't a thing, it's all good.
Again, I'm new, so no advice is unsolicited in here honestly, even if it's a bit off-topic.
Good energy
Syka

For panties, I've honestly had the most success on ExtraLunchMoney, of all places. I've also sold successfully on Reddit's r/thepantydrawer and on ebanned.com

As far as pics go, I've never sold them, so I can't tell you where they do best.

Videos, it depends on what kind. Vanilla sells best on Manyvids, and you can also have a storefront with panties, snapchat, etc listed on there. Domme videos sell best on Iwantclips. Fetish videos sell best on Clips4Sale.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hey all!
Baby camgirl here. My past jobs have included stripping and selling vintage on etsy, so needless to say I'm excited about the entrepreneurial side of things and establishing my brand.
I want to sell photos, videos, used panties, etcetera, but I'm not sure what's the best platform to use (get the feeling etsy isn't going to cut it here). I'm lame so it'd be extra cool if I had the option to wrap the stuff myself and make it pretty and write little notes. If that isn't a thing, it's all good.
Again, I'm new, so no advice is unsolicited in here honestly, even if it's a bit off-topic.
Good energy
Syka
I'd say the most popular is ManyVids, probably. You can offer both digital and physical goods there. You send out stuff yourself so you can customize it however you like. If you jump in there, I've got a referral link in my signature to sign up. :)

If you were interested in live camming as well, MFC Share is MyFreeCams' platform to sell digital and physical goods. But I feel that platform goes better along side live camming than just straight content/item sales.

For panties, I've honestly had the most success on ExtraLunchMoney, of all places. I've also sold successfully on Reddit's r/thepantydrawer and on ebanned.com

As far as pics go, I've never sold them, so I can't tell you where they do best.

Videos, it depends on what kind. Vanilla sells best on Manyvids, and you can also have a storefront with panties, snapchat, etc listed on there. Domme videos sell best on Iwantclips. Fetish videos sell best on Clips4Sale.
I have a question about selling panties. Is there a market with panties with holes lol? I have a few I want to get rid of.

I have a question about selling panties. Is there a market with panties with holes lol? I have a few I want to get rid of.

I've had people who specifically asked for really old ones. List them and see!

Status
Not open for further replies.