AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What should I do when I'm idle/just starting a show? And other n00b questions...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2018
Upstate NY
Twitter Username
@marieplays1
Chaturbate Username
marieplays
Hello everyone! I've been camming on Chaturbate for a little more than a week now and I have several questions that have been bothering me. I hope I'm not being repetitive with any of them because I did browse through several pages of the forum looking for answers and did find a few, but not all.

My first question, obviously, is what should I do when there's nothing going on in the room? So far I've been playing music and kind of moving my body a bit to the beat while smiling, but it feels awkward. I do have a regular customer who's come to all of my shows so far and we usually chat a bit, but otherwise, it's pretty quiet.

Another question: Should I always have a tip goal? Currently, I'm on Chaturbate and so far I've always had goals set up. I've only gotten past the first goal twice, and I've been switching things up with different prices and different goals, trying to see what works. Should I have consistent goals every time, or would that be too boring? What goals tend to work better?

A third: what do you do when your "friendly" time of the month arrives? I know there are strict rules on Chaturbate about discussing menstruation and I unexpectedly got mine in the middle of a show last night (thankfully I was able to hide it though).

Also, as a noob, what were your tip totals looking like, especially compared to what they are now? (Assuming you have more experience, lmao). I'm not sure if this is a taboo topic for models to discuss, but so far I've made about 3,500tk doing about 2-3 hours each night. Is that good?

Lastly, I saw another model on here (I can't remember who) talking about Streamate, so I found the website and now I'm intrigued, lol. Is it any good? How does it compare to other camming sites?

I apologize for the long post and the very numerous amount of questions, but I am very much looking forward to hearing from all of you. Thank you! :)

what should I do when there's nothing going on in the room?
Talk. Dance. Do a hobby of some sort. Something that keeps you entertained and makes other people find you entertaining.

Should I always have a tip goal?
Entirely up to you. Some people always use them. Some people never use them. Some people use them some days and not others. They might work well for you, they might not. Try a day without, see how that goes.

Should I have consistent goals every time, or would that be too boring?
Don't keep everything exactly the same. But if having some structure to your shows works for you, that's great. As for pricing, I'd say keep that fairly consistent. But only once you know what your prices are. It's okay to experiment with it.

what do you do when your "friendly" time of the month arrives?
Type "period" in the search bar on the top right. There should be at least a few threads. And once you have access to Models Only there's even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.