AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Site Toy Support & Integrations (Lovense, KIIROO, We-Vibe, Motorbunny etc...)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 3, 2024
ropebunnyluna.club
Twitter Username
@rope_bunny_luna
Chaturbate Username
ropebunnyluna
I made a sheet for documenting different Sex Toy manufacturers, what kind of app-controlled toys they offer, how well reviewed they are and most importantly which sites they work on with basic installation instructions.

Direct Link: toys.nsfwsites.info

Navigate to the "Toy Support" sheet

@ropebunnyluna this list is incredible. I've added these toys to my list to integrate in the future to FriendsOnline. I've mostly seen Lovense overwhelmingly taking over most models/studios. Have you noticed any underdogs you feel should be better positioned in the cam industry, but haven't gotten any traction yet?

Lovense has great products, but I always consider that the most popular doesn't always mean it's the best either. Most of us are guilty of not being educated enough on each latest toy to come to market, so thank you again for this beautiful list.

Reactions: ropebunnyluna
@ropebunnyluna this list is incredible. I've added these toys to my list to integrate in the future to FriendsOnline. I've mostly seen Lovense overwhelmingly taking over most models/studios. Have you noticed any underdogs you feel should be better positioned in the cam industry, but haven't gotten any traction yet?

Lovense has great products, but I always consider that the most popular doesn't always mean it's the best either. Most of us are guilty of not being educated enough on each latest toy to come to market, so thank you again for this beautiful list.
No worries & thanks for the kind words 🩷

I think it's only since February Feelperformer moved to a web app and included OBS Overlays. Part of the reason Lovense has dominated the industry is they filed a patent for tip controlled toys. This means they essentially have a monopoly on the industry. Supposedily both Motorbunny and Feelpeformer have systems that don't violate this patent though

Reactions: FriendsOnline