AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse Angel

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 16, 2016
I'm thinking about having a 12 hour broadcast on MyFreeCams in the near future (Most likely early November) and depending on how that goes, I'd want to potentially attempt an even longer broadcast. I'm not sure if MFC has restrictions on how long you can be online for, but if nothing were to interfere, I'd definitely want to give it a shot. I was hoping to do it as an "event" sort of thing. So...I wanted to gather thoughts and ideas on it since if I do do it, there will be a lot of time to take up. I'm a relatively new cam girl, and any pointers or advice would be very much appreciated. :)

I believe we have a few "cammathon" threads in the models only section of the forum. They have ideas of how to keep the flow going and keep yourself feeling awake and chipper.

You'll find instructions for gaining access to that section in the announcements subforum if you haven't already taken the steps to do so.

It's is absolutely within the rules at MFC to do long shifts like this, no problem there. I'd suggest avoiding days when they're may be a big event going on in early November, such as the presidential election or a sporting event.

Reactions: Jesse Angel
I believe we have a few "cammathon" threads in the models only section of the forum. They have ideas of how to keep the flow going and keep yourself feeling awake and chipper.

You'll find instructions for gaining access to that section in the announcements subforum if you haven't already taken the steps to do so.

It's is absolutely within the rules at MFC to do long shifts like this, no problem there. I'd suggest avoiding days when they're may be a big event going on in early November, such as the presidential election or a sporting event.
Thank you! I appreciate the advice, and I'll check out the "cammathon" threads" when I get a chance. I believe I sent you MFC mail on becoming a verified cam girl on here. I'm not sure if you approved it or not, but obviously, it's your choice on who to approve so no rush. If I haven't met the activity requirements, I understand. Thanks again!

Thank you! I appreciate the advice, and I'll check out the "cammathon" threads" when I get a chance. I believe I sent you MFC mail on becoming a verified cam girl on here. I'm not sure if you approved it or not, but obviously, it's your choice on who to approve so no rush. If I haven't met the activity requirements, I understand. Thanks again!
Approvals are tomorrow. I see your message, all good.

Reactions: Jesse Angel
Status
Not open for further replies.