AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

2 year C-Amber-Versary!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Tomorrow we celebrate 2 years of my Amber existence! I'm totally excited to share my day with all of you, I hope you can visit! I anticipate getting on cam in the early afternoon, approximately 12pm or 1pm, and being on for a few hours. I don't necessarily have any special games planned like last year, but I do have a special guest who will hang out on cam with me, (and possibly more than just "hang out" if the desire arises!)

My raffle is also still going strong! I can't wait to see who will win when I draw the ticket on September 9th! Tomorrow will be especially important, though, to include the word "raffle" on any tip note that is sent for tickets in case I need to write them all out after the celebration show. Or you can tip offline (even easier!) for tickets, as usual.

I'm very much looking forward to a chill, giggly, sexy and fun show with my special guest and all of you!!

See ya there. :banana-linedance:

AmberCutie said:
Tomorrow we celebrate 2 years of my Amber existence! I'm totally excited to share my day with all of you, I hope you can visit! I anticipate getting on cam in the early afternoon, approximately 12pm or 1pm, and being on for a few hours. I don't necessarily have any special games planned like last year, but I do have a special guest who will hang out on cam with me, (and possibly more than just "hang out" if the desire arises!)

My raffle is also still going strong! I can't wait to see who will win when I draw the ticket on September 9th! Tomorrow will be especially important, though, to include the word "raffle" on any tip note that is sent for tickets in case I need to write them all out after the celebration show. Or you can tip offline (even easier!) for tickets, as usual.

I'm very much looking forward to a chill, giggly, sexy and fun show with my special guest and all of you!!

See ya there. :banana-linedance:

I like your banana!
:banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance:
Is 1pm a really silly time in the UK? I guess it'll be worth losing sleep over/staying up for though. :mrgreen: I really want to know who the special guest is haha. :think:

Oh and happy 2 year anniversary. :mrgreen: :dance:

BullFrogBlues said:
will there be bubbles?
Its a good possibility.

Mikeythegeek said:
I really wonder who this guest could be. Lots of possibilities considering events this weekend, but my gut is telling me that might be too obvious.

Angelic- add 8 hrs to Amber's time and you have UK time.

Thank you. I didn't want to reply to that and seem like I was posting too much here, but I just noticed this was on the second page of new posts and thought it might want a little BUMP incase people miss it.
I was going to have an early night tonight but I really want to know who the special guest is haha. :mrgreen: :dance:

I think it'll be a life sized hello kitty, like the size of a elephant.

Happy C-Amber-Versary!

...sorry, had something in my throat. Let me try that again...

Happy Anniversary, Amber!

YES !!! Happy Camiversary !!
Congrats on your success.

Happy Anniversary. I wish you as many more as will be fun for you. :eek:ccasion6:

An excellent cam score to mark the 2 year C-Amber-Versary!

Attachments

• AC-1.jpg
    AC-1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 188
ahh goddamn it I saw this thread here for a couple of days and figured you'd post it well in advance. I guess I missed this.

I trust it all went swimmingly (that's my word for the day).

Who was the guest?

Her guest was the cute and lovely CharliStar. They had some fun in chat and then had what I can only imagine was a pleasant and fun group.

bud9752 said:
Her guest was the cute and lovely CharliStar. They had some fun in chat and then had what I can only imagine was a pleasant and fun group.

Yes, it was a lot of fun in free chat with the "dice roll" game. "A pleasant and fun group" is putting it mildly... :-D

I highly doubt that anyone was disappointed in the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.