AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

6k followers and no tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2017
Hi, guys!
Okay, so... I'm new on chaturbate, but I'm not new to camming.
My first two weeks on CB were great, I've made a lot of money, but now? Now nobody's tipping me (okay, sometimes I get 16 tokens :/), I've got barely 100 viewers. Nobody is giving a fuck about me.
I dance, I'm naked, I've got low goals, trying to talk, but my english sucks and nobody's listening to me.
It's really making me sad and disturbed, I'm online quite often, because I'm trying to gain more followers, but it's really hard, everytime I'm disappointed with myself...
Should I be patient or change the site? Any tips? :(

with all what i read here ... i think you should be patient it's long making good/big fan base ... the competition are high ... idk what others think about your situaton but ...

Don't worry about your English. Most guys love to hear native accents, and understand if you don't speak perfectly. One of my favorite models is a Russian who switches between talking and typing, because of her limited English.

i'm french canadian .. my english are decent but my accent are french canadian and guys love this lol ... a point for me lol .. and they love uncut cocks .. another point for me ... and they love fur .. i have nice silky fur lol.. and i'm straght/curious ... what ?? damn!! i was made for camming!!! why i didn't start earlier lol

Reactions: Nordling
I've been on the site only about a month with only 500 followers and had a maximum of 40 viewers in my room at one time. I do cam daily though (when able) at a SET time, and I have goals as well as bots, apps, and a tip menu. I earn $40 a night on average in 2-3 hours. You may want to try long shows and perhaps different hours, I've heard 6pm edt to 2am edt is the best. And maybe don't start naked but instead use a tip menu bot which you can set to have prices for different things (example: shirt off for 40 tokens) so that you can tease them. Make sure you're using tags as well, it will make it easier for people to find you. Try to be communicative with your guests in other ways, such as having a pretty easy to understand bio, and maybe check to make sure your mic is working? There is no reason you should earn so little if you earned so much in your first two weeks, but then again it happens like that sometimes.

I've been on the site only about a month with only 500 followers and had a maximum of 40 viewers in my room at one time. I do cam daily though (when able) at a SET time, and I have goals as well as bots, apps, and a tip menu. I earn $40 a night on average in 2-3 hours. You may want to try long shows and perhaps different hours, I've heard 6pm edt to 2am edt is the best. And maybe don't start naked but instead use a tip menu bot which you can set to have prices for different things (example: shirt off for 40 tokens) so that you can tease them. Make sure you're using tags as well, it will make it easier for people to find you. Try to be communicative with your guests in other ways, such as having a pretty easy to understand bio, and maybe check to make sure your mic is working? There is no reason you should earn so little if you earned so much in your first two weeks, but then again it happens like that sometimes.

i've notice that the second half of each month ar eless lucrative for me ... just say ... first period are good and 2nd is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.