AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF Board Color Settings/Style

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What "Board Style" color option do you use for ACF?

• Plum Mode

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Pink Mode

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Man Mode

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KayleePond

V.I.P. AmberLander
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 29, 2012
Geeksville
Twitter Username
@KayleePond
Tumblr Username
KayleePond
MFC Username
KayleePond
Streamate Username
KayleePond
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/38765/Kaylee-Pond/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/62721/kayleepond
Just a fun question, totally out of curiosity!

I use the "Plum Mode" because it is the default and so I'm a little attached considering the amount of hours I've spent with it, but sometimes I consider changing it. I sometimes wonder if others change it or how many leave it at the default.

YOU CAN CHANGE IT?!?!

Off to find pink mode...

ETA: omg I LOVE PINK MODE. Thank you Kaylee for pointing this out, and thank you Amber for having a pink mode!!!

If anyone doesn't know how to change it, go to 'user control panel', then 'board preferences' and it's a drop down menu :mrgreen:

I just tried man mode, and I did not think it was as easy to read as plum or pink. So I went back to plum.

Pink mode was the original ACF format, before it was "ACF". :thumbleft:

Old school, biyatches!

I use plum because it's closer to blue than pink is. Personally, I think the whole world should be blue. :p

genxoxo said:
YOU CAN CHANGE IT?!?!

Off to find pink mode...

ETA: omg I LOVE PINK MODE. Thank you Kaylee for pointing this out, and thank you Amber for having a pink mode!!!

If anyone doesn't know how to change it, go to 'user control panel', then 'board preferences' and it's a drop down menu :mrgreen:

I had no idea you could change it too. Thank you Gen & Kaylee :)

Reactions: KayleePond
Shaun__ said:
I just tried man mode, and I did not think it was as easy to read as plum or pink. So I went back to plum.
I'm the anti-Shaun__. I found "man mode" far easier on my decrepit old man eyes than the others. I didn't even know it existed until I found this thread yesterday. (What would I do without you, KayleePond?)

Related note, while you're there tinkering around in the color settings maybe just check notifications to private messages.
Had a couple in the past that just sat in the outbox for a long time before i just deleted them. Don't think the model even knew they were there let alone to check them.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 9_6_2013 , 1_31_44 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 9_6_2013 , 1_31_44 PM.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 79
Mott_ said:
genxoxo said:
YOU CAN CHANGE IT?!?!

Off to find pink mode...

I had no idea you could change it too. Thank you Gen & Kaylee :)
I didn't know this either! I feel like an idiot now...and I'm off to look at the other colors!

Plum already looks very pink to me, so I stick with Plum.

I didn't know about modes before now. I just changed it to Man Mode. I wish there was a darker palette. A "Night" mode would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.