AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACFers Fantasy Football League - 2014!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KayleePond said:
AmberCutie said:
Hurting for an RB hardcore. Damn injuries...

I feel ya. Five players on a BYE week, it's a miracle I could fill as many spots as I did but still can't find a TE! Good luck Amber!

Looks like you are still gonna pull this one out Kaylee, congrats... seems my team didn't show for the game this week... :(

DeloScorpio said:
KayleePond said:
AmberCutie said:
Hurting for an RB hardcore. Damn injuries...

I feel ya. Five players on a BYE week, it's a miracle I could fill as many spots as I did but still can't find a TE! Good luck Amber!

Looks like you are still gonna pull this one out Kaylee, congrats... seems my team didn't show for the game this week... :(

Thank you! Phew, I didn't know how I was going to manage much of anything this week, it was a tough one! Sorry that your team didn't do as well, but there's always next week!

I'm sure I'll be back to visiting my favorite Chinatown haunts in no time! :lol:

I can't believe I actually won this week! I was sure Thrax was going to trounce me. I made the mistake of keeping tabs on my team, while I was working. Cam Newton kept me on the edge of me seat all night! It was close all night.

(This is Hapa trying to sound like he knows what he's talking about)

Kunra9 said:
So I had a 1 point victory this past week. Literally scraped by on a Mccoy TD. What a bust he has been this year. Even though he scored enough for me to win, he was still outscored this week by Carlos Hyde. A backup. Who had half the touches he did.

Congrats on the win. I agree on McCoy he was my first choice, #1 overall, in another league. He can't be dropped, has low trade value for his draft position and disappoints every week by getting less than his projection. Yuck! :angry4:

Reactions: dilligaf0
OK Bob, I hope you are picking out your fanciest running shoes to wear on your fucking victory lap!!! :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:

I do have a very small chance, about this big. But the way things have gone for me, Big Ben & my WR will collide and injure each other while running onto the field for their first play :mrgreen:

So good luck, Bob. Let's get this win in the bag for you so NONE of our teams are win-less this season :dance: :dance:

mynameisbob84 said:
Screw you, Chinatown. I'm out of here and never coming back. Certainly won't be back this time next week. Absolutely not...

:dance:

huh? I thought I was just watching your place in chinatown for the week and feeding some.. (cats is it.. are these cats?) For convenience.. since I've pre-arranged for your trip back here and all. :whistle:

I've got a spare kicker and spare D/ST in exchange for an RB who can provide at least a few points in the coming weeks! TRADE DEADLINE IS LOOMING early tomorrow morning.

I'll also consider trading a currently decently operating RB for the possibly operating soon again Giovanni Bernard, if you feel like taking a gamble.

BOB
It was hilarious that you beat and schooled Schmozey last week with a CBS Sports Analyst in your line up.
But as you can see Tony Gonzales took the job in February 2014 when he retired from the NFL .

You still may be able to pick up a TE off the waivers. You just will not be able to trade for one. (It worked last year.) We have sent you messages all year long Please fix your line up.

Well let Da Coach explain it to you.

Attachments

• Tgonz1.jpg
    Tgonz1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 126
  • Tgonz2jpg.jpg
    Tgonz2jpg.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 126
LuckySmiles said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Screw you, Chinatown. I'm out of here and never coming back. Certainly won't be back this time next week. Absolutely not...

huh? I thought I was just watching your place in chinatown for the week and feeding some.. (cats is it.. are these cats?) For convenience.. since I've pre-arranged for your trip back here and all. :whistle:

Au contraire, mon cher. I'm something of a tactical genius and in fact, haven't lost a game this week. My win percentage over the last seven days is 100%. So when you do the math, it's pretty easy to see that I'm winning this weekend :dance:

mynameisbob84 said:
WildFingers said:
BOB
It was hilarious that you beat and schooled Schmozey last week with a CBS Sports Analyst in your line up.

Like I said, man. Tactical. Fucking. Genius :shifty:

Tactical? Tactical you say? Well then, that deserves a tactical response:

Attachments

• tactical-facepalm_56306.jpg
    tactical-facepalm_56306.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 107
mynameisbob84 said:
LuckySmiles said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Au contraire, mon cher. I'm something of a tactical genius and in fact, haven't lost a game this week. My win percentage over the last seven days is 100%. So when you do the math, it's pretty easy to see that I'm winning this weekend :dance:

:shock: Oh man down to 5 points riding on WR Eric Decker of the Jets. BUT in a stroke of superstitious weirdness... The Jets and Bills are playing in Detroit tomorrow night because of all the snow in Buffalo...

Annnd I'm from NY at heart.. but.. may or may not be residing in the detroit region these days :whistle:

Ipso facto... I have to win.

COINCIDENCE?! I THINK NAUGHT.

must. beat. bob.

LuckySmiles said:
mynameisbob84 said:
LuckySmiles said:
mynameisbob84 said:

:shock: Oh man down to 5 points riding on WR Eric Decker of the Jets. BUT in a stroke of superstitious weirdness... The Jets and Bills are playing in Detroit tomorrow night because of all the snow in Buffalo...

Annnd I'm from NY at heart.. but.. may or may not be residing in the detroit region these days :whistle:

must. beat. bob.

I've already booked your tickets to Chinatown and they're non-refundable I'm afraid. My 100% win record (I'm not counting the first ten practice games) will continue :-D

mynameisbob84 said:
LuckySmiles said:
mynameisbob84 said:
LuckySmiles said:
mynameisbob84 said:

must. beat. bob.

I've already booked your tickets to Chinatown and they're non-refundable I'm afraid. My 100% win record (I'm not counting the first ten practice games) will continue :-D

Well since I got your tickets already for you last week, I guess you'll have to share the extras with someone else. I'm outta here bob. Lovely place you have here, very homey. The cats are fed and will be expecting you any moment. :dance:

Kunra9 said:
A tie...

A fucking tie.

:angry4:

I think I saw TWO ties this week? Is that right?

What happens in a tie?! Do they have to live halfway to Chinatown?

KayleePond said:
Kunra9 said:
A tie...

A fucking tie.

Yes. According to ESPN Fantasy Football rule 3.18.2(c) they both are stuck in Little Italy for the week.

JerryBoBerry said:
KayleePond said:
Kunra9 said:
A tie...

A fucking tie.

Yes. According to ESPN Fantasy Football rule 3.18.2(c) they both are stuck in Little Italy for the week.

You overlooked ESPN Fantasy Football rule 3.18.2(d). As the only person with 2 ties this season, I get to stay home. :lol: :whistle:

Pretty exciting week we had around here! 4 games decided by 3 total points. 3 FUCKING POINTS! A ONE POINT GAME! A TWO POINT GAME! 2 TIED GAMES! Not only that, these games went down to the wire last night. A dropped pass or a missed tackle on these final drives could have affected the outcome on all 4 games. Pretty exciting!

WTG winners! Better luck next time, tied-gamers! The *losers? You all suck! :mrgreen:

Playoffs are coming, and THAT's going to be interesting! Not so much in 2 or 3 of the divisions, but in one division a 7-7 record could win it. 2 games left. And 1.5 games separating all teams. It's totally up for grabs! THIS SHITS GONNA BE FUN!

*NOTE: I'm of those who suck :mrgreen:

This week was the saddest for me. I had high hopes for my team, and they all let me down.

Falling out of the playoffs is in my future, I feel. BOOOOOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.