AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

All main cam sites have stopped uk bank transfers!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine question but whats the appeal of daily pay and is it really worth giving up 10% for? I get paid on the last Friday of every month and if my company offered to pay me daily but said they were going to deduct 10% for the convenience I would tell them to go to hell.

I guess I'm just curious as to why its not better to have more money and just budget it out instead of getting paid daily but getting less of what you already earned.
For some sites you need to make a certain amount to get paid, and that amount can be kinda high. So maybe I missed payout by a few dollars, now I have to wait 1-4 weeks to get that money. Or maybe a huge expense came up suddenly. Well, I have daily pay on one of my sites so now I can try camming a bunch today and tomorrow on there to cover it. It's really hard to budget when you have no idea how much you'll make any given pay period too.
ETA: Some models also find it motivating. You work hard today and you can see that money in your account by Thursday, instead of next month.

Genuine question but whats the appeal of daily pay and is it really worth giving up 10% for? I get paid on the last Friday of every month and if my company offered to pay me daily but said they were going to deduct 10% for the convenience I would tell them to go to hell.

I guess I'm just curious as to why its not better to have more money and just budget it out instead of getting paid daily but getting less of what you already earned.
It's not like a normal studio, they are on the ball with absolutely everything whislt giving me ultimate control over my own profiles. I still work for myself not them. I suppose you can call them the middle man that ensure I always get paid everytime I make. ^^ totally agree about payout. For uk bank transfer on MFC I would need to make 20,000 per pay period. I work on two sites and my own Skype clients so I don't really have the time to only dedicate my time to MFC. When I was on my own account, I couldn't really juggle both sites because I needed my payout every two weeks. Way too stressful. Like it's been said camming can be a roller coaster ride. I work day to day not knowing what I will actually make. This way I don't have to worry about reaching payout on either site, and I am soooo much happier for it. Plus on Adultwork as a group we are on the main page most days which gives me extra exposure. Oh lol and on MFC I'm not being charged for transfers by either MFC and my bank, so everything I make is for me. To wrap it up, I am now making more overall on both sites with daily pay than I ever did on my own. It's worth that tiny % for less stress and $$$

Reactions: fandango
It's not like a normal studio, they are on the ball with absolutely everything whislt giving me ultimate control over my own profiles. I still work for myself not them. I suppose you can call them the middle man that ensure I always get paid everytime I make. ^^ totally agree about payout. For uk bank transfer on MFC I would need to make 20,000 per pay period. I work on two sites and my own Skype clients so I don't really have the time to only dedicate my time to MFC. When I was on my own account, I couldn't really juggle both sites because I needed my payout every two weeks. Way too stressful. Like it's been said camming can be a roller coaster ride. I work day to day not knowing what I will actually make. This way I don't have to worry about reaching payout on either site, and I am soooo much happier for it. Plus on Adultwork as a group we are on the main page most days which gives me extra exposure. Oh lol and on MFC I'm not being charged for transfers by either MFC and my bank, so everything I make is for me. To wrap it up, I am now making more overall on both sites with daily pay than I ever did on my own. It's worth that tiny % for less stress and $$$

That soounds pretty goodo actuaully! Do you know if mfc would let me make a new account with daily pay? should I email them to ask? Hmm I could get a new model status too haha!

Also, did everyone get paid ok from last pay period?

That soounds pretty goodo actuaully! Do you know if mfc would let me make a new account with daily pay? should I email them to ask? Hmm I could get a new model status too haha!

Also, did everyone get paid ok from last pay period?
Don't email to ask no. I made a new account with them at the beginning of the month and so far so good. However dp are open about the fact you have a 50/50 chance of being accepted. The only down side is it can take a few days, but if you don't get accepted then it's no big deal and you can go back to your old profile with your pay in hand. Be prepared for the typical newbie guy "help" but apart from that it's been great. No 2weekly goal which means as long as I make over £10 I get my money. Plus I can build my cam score without the pressure of payout. So it's a win win for me.

• Helpful!
Reactions: CherryChu
Status
Not open for further replies.