AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

An Ephinany, well, at least for me!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2014
Recently, I took a break from my recent camsite, I'd been planning a trip and realized that my dedication to my particular model would greatly hamper my odds of at the least going on the trip and at best being able to enjoy the trip like I wished. So I sent her a message telling her I wouldn't be visiting a while, during her regular cam hours and promptly disappeared, realizing that, that might have been an inopportune time, or an inconsiderate way to announce my break, I sent her a tipped mail the next day explaining the same.

For some back story, I've only recently discovered camsites, if recently can be qualified by 6 months or so, and found my favorite model and enjoyed every minute since. But now, into 48 hours of MFC withdrawal, I had to ask myself, why do I miss it so. I'm not in love with my model, I think she's awesome, but certainly, not in my age range, not my dating style, but I dig hanging out with her, what's the draw, why do I feel like I need to be in her room.

It hit me, and while I drink to excess on occasion, and some might perceive differently, I don't believe myself an alcoholic, I do like to indulge. My model is, to my subconscious, my bartender, she entertains me, laughs at my jokes (some good, some awful), on rare occasion, listens to my shit, and I tip her for her time. I also have a wonderful time with the other great folks in her room, some I would consider having beers with and look forward to hanging out with if the occasion rises.

This is rambling, but cathartic to me, because as a person who isn't on much for the "spank", I often questioned, but up until now hadn't defined my role on camsites, and while most models probably can guess the roles of their prospective tippers immediately, I confess one more category.

(drunk but functional addendum)
Shit, in order to make this a worthy topic, got any customers like this? :-D

TL:DR summary, I was drunk, sentimental and miss my bartender. My apologies, I'll try to shoot for actual content next time I start a topic! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.