AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Appreciate some feedback...insight

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppins

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 25, 2017
Hello All

So, I made my debut on MFC last night and today is my second full day of camming. Just testing out different times etc.

My current camscore is a little over 2100...Would you say that is good, average, poor? I did bring a small audience onto MFC, so I knew I would have some tokens coming my way. Without sounding ungrateful (I like MFC) I guess I felt a little 'disappointed' that the viewer count wasn't higher, although I was at the top of the 'new models'. page. I was met with a lot freeloaders and rude members. I'm not an explicit model, rather a 'tease' so I guess some guys were a bit put off by that. Anyway, it's left me some questions which I'm rather curious about....

How long did it take you to reach a camscore of say, 4000/5000? Did you also find that when you first started, you experienced the same thing as the above? Then slowly you found your regulars and the tips started to flow?

Also...slightly off topic, but how do I add some custom emoji's into the MFC chat box? I have uploaded the GIF's onto wordpress...just no idea how I do this.

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.