AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned from omegle beacuse i was broadcasting from my car in front of my home..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2022
i was unaware that broadcasting from my car in front my home was not allowed on chaturbate. ive been banned and really really need my account back? anyone know what to do or if they can help? i contacted support but no response. I NEED my account 😭

i was unaware that broadcasting from my car in front my home was not allowed on chaturbate. ive been banned and really really need my account back? anyone know what to do or if they can help? i contacted support but no response. I NEED my account 😭
I'm confused, your title said banned from omegle, but the text says something about chaturbate?

They are not the same site, I am sure you're aware?

I'm confused, your title said banned from omegle, but the text says something about chaturbate?

They are not the same site, I am sure you're aware?
I have been seeing people seemingly confusing the two quite often lately, maybe it is some kind of ad campaign or just a white label that happened to become popular because of the name choice

I have been seeing people seemingly confusing the two quite often lately, maybe it is some kind of ad campaign or just a white label that happened to become popular because of the name choice
What?

Omegle and Chaturbate are very different sites. What are you on about?

and HOLY SHIT if omegle has a white label of Chaturbate I will respect chaturbate even less than I already did for allowing that...

Reactions: melanieoncam
What?

Omegle and Chaturbate are very different sites. What are you on about?

and HOLY SHIT if omegle has a white label of Chaturbate I will respect chaturbate even less than I already did for allowing that...
No I'm aware they are different! Just saying that there might be (probably more than one) a white label of Chaturbate that capitalizes on the exhibitionist appeal of Omegle by having Omegle or some variation of it in the name. I know Omegle has ads for adult websites (kind of like the 'hey it's me your local horny milf/neighbor/whatever') so there's also that

SO I decided to look it up. It isnt chaturbate I dont think. Looks more like SM but Im not sure. Think I would know since I work on SM.....but here I am failing lmao.

But when you first go to omegle it has a bunch of rules and has a thing at the bottom that says if you are looking for an adult site go to that instead of here. And adult site is bolded in a link and it goes to a site called "camegle"

SO I decided to look it up. It isnt chaturbate I dont think. Looks more like SM but Im not sure. Think I would know since I work on SM.....but here I am failing lmao.

But when you first go to omegle it has a bunch of rules and has a thing at the bottom that says if you are looking for an adult site go to that instead of here. And adult site is bolded in a link and it goes to a site called "camegle"
I did that too, For me the WL site was stripchat and the domain was omg.adult, could be they are re-directing to different whitelabels based on things like device being used or geo location etc.

Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Status
Not open for further replies.