AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being Sneaky...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2017
England
Twitter Username
@AmberrCams
Tumblr Username
AmberrCrystal
MFC Username
AmberrCrystal
Hi. I'm 20, and still living at home with my family. I should be moving within a few months but I really want to get started with this straight away. I'm all set up, ready to broadcast.. For the past few years I have been sneaking downstairs to play or have naughty skype sessions so it's nothing too different, but still. I share a room with my brother and have done since I was a baby so I can't do it in my room, I have to go downstairs.
Is there anyone who has to be sneaky when it comes to camming? Let's talk about our experiences and maybe share some tips

I can't wait until I move and for the first time in my life, have my own room, and I'll be ready to do this all day every day, and not worry about being sneaky at all. Will starting out like this affect my future sessions, due to the audience I'll pick up these first few months?

I share a room with my brother and have done since I was a baby so I can't do it in my room...
Will starting out like this affect my future sessions, due to the audience I'll pick up these first few months?
I don't have any sneakiness tips, but for the love of all that's good and holy, never ever mention that bit about your room situation. THAT will definitely affect the audience you pick up. So much so that I seriously wondered if you were a troll trying to start a conversation about brother/sister stuff.

Having to be quiet and sneaky can be quite a turn on for some guys, so you may have a slightly slow start to your career, but it shouldn't be a huge impediment. You may want to get started on SM or a similar site that revolves around less social activity.

I don't have any sneakiness tips, but for the love of all that's good and holy, never ever mention that bit about your room situation. THAT will definitely affect the audience you pick up. So much so that I seriously wondered if you were a troll trying to start a conversation about brother/sister stuff.

Oh no I won't. I was just mentioning it to say that I can't do it in my room, so I have to go downstairs, so I can only do that in hours where everyone is asleep

Status
Not open for further replies.