AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Gig you have been to?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2011
Sunny England
MFC Username
Sweetiebatman
Guys & Girls,

Whats the best gig you have ever attended? One of those hairs on the back of neck moments?

Mine was Oasis at The City of Manchester Stadium in 2005, epic stuff!

The whole gig was mental

Ah haz a few.

Prince at The Hop Farm Festival last year was immense. Prince and I totally shared a moment. Dood made eye contact with me. It was fucking surreal. It was an amazing show too. Fantastic performance (as you'd expect really. Prince is now in a position where he can pick and choose which musicians he tours with and being a perfectionist, he's only ever gonna tour with the best musicians), amazing set list (1999, Purple Rain, Raspberry Beret, Kiss, Little Red Corvette, Controversy, If Eye Was Ur Girlfriend...), he even brought out Larry Graham at the end to play some Sly & The Family Stone (!) and Beatles (!!) songs.

Was lucky enough to see Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band twice. Hopefully be seeing them again this year, but without Clarence (RIP) it just won't be the same. They played Jungleland both times I saw them, and fuck me, watching Clarence Clemons rip through that sax solo is an experience that borders on the religious.

Saw Fleetwood Mac at Wembley Arena. Twas amazing.

U2 at Wembley Stadium.

Used to go to festival(s) every year so got to see a shit tonne of quality bands that way. Saw TOOL, Metallica (who played Master Of Puppets in its entirety), Black Sabbath, MC5, Motorhead, Prodigy and Billy Idol at Download Festival; Foo Fighters, The Roots, Arcade Fire, Rage Against The Machine, White Stripes, Bloc Party, Iggy and the Stooges, Dinosaur Jr, Pixies, MGMT and Offspring at Leeds Festival; The Cure at Move Festival and Gaslight Anthem and Dave Matthews Band at Hard Rock Calling.

Also seen Nine Incha Nails, Bjork, Jonsi, Mogwai and Smashing Pumpkins.

Had to be Metallica/Queensryche.

Most shows, opening act about 40 minutes, headliner between 90 minutes and 2 hours.

This show, Queensryche 90 minutes, Metallica almost 3 hours.

It was the Operation:Mindcrime Tour for Queensryche

The ...And Justice For All Tour for Metallica.

Actually saw the show twice. Went to one about 2 hours away. So blown away, went to another about 90 minutes away 2 weeks later. Fantastic show.

And another cool show was the New Year's Eve release party for Pantera's "Cowboys From Hell" CD.

Reactions: BloodRed87
Does it have to be a widely known band?
The year I went to see Shakodi for a late birthday celebration and got a concussion was one of the most amazing shows I've ever seen. Absolutely kickass! The mosh pit was going awesome and nobody but me ended up getting hurt, lol. I only got hurt because of a freak accident. XD

No! Some of the best gigs i've been to have been bands that are hardly known, even in England, for example my favorite song of all time is by Shed 7 who were an early 90's Britpop bad and they reformed and have been touring the last few years

Status
Not open for further replies.