AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best sites to build a fanbase

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I have been camming for about a year but not very consistently. I have used a few different sites trying to find the best fit for myself. I have used Streamates and had more success when camming with my hubby than solo however I'm going to start focusing on solo camming full time and want to reach as many viewers as possible. I have been also used chaturbate, findom.com, and ifriends, but havn't had a ton of sucess on any platform as I havn't been consistant enough.

My question is should I make a My Free Cams account? I enjoy hanging out and chatting with people so Streamates can be a bit too focused on only making money for shows and I like the format of Chaturbate but without being "new" for a while it seems hard to get as much traffic as I did when I first started on their and most of my followers were following for my hubby and I together...

Thought? Try MFC out? Stick to the sites Im on to see which brings me the most success?

MFC has been the best "hangout" chatroom out of all of the camsites I've tried, so I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking for more of a hangout atmosphere. I probably get most of my viewers and tips on MFC.

Try to make a new chaturbate account. Use another mail and hope it slips through and you are "new" again, but make sure you cam as much as you can in the first seven days after age approval. MFC gives you a very good "new" status, but make sure you know well enough how the site works (same goes for cb with apps and bots and whatnot though), because there is no second chance on mfc.

it seems to me like MFC works best for models who are able to stick to a schedule and log on consistently. the more sporadic i am with it, the less i make... like way less. but it's worth a shot if you're interested! if anything you'll at least make some quick newgirl money

Status
Not open for further replies.