AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam girl safety

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2018
Hi,

I will be camming from next month, is there anything I need to do to protect my safety so people can't see my location or find me through my web address?

Also I will be using my MacBook that is linked to my iCloud with my personal email address, would somebody be able to trace me through this?

Sorry I'm new to all of this!!

Thank you xx

Reactions: MicaVerano
I don't know about Macs and Iclouds, but I wouldn't have anything for camming linked to a not camming-only email.

This is a simple one, but never post photos on your cam-related accounts that have been posted on your personal accounts (social media, etc) and vice versa. All it takes is one 'reverse image search' on Google, and BAM - there's your Facebook, Instagram, whatever.

Treat your cam and personal lives like two entirely discrete dimensions - nothing that exists in one should exist in the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.