AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How important to you is a models use of social media?

• Im only interested in models that use several social media platforms

• Im only interested in models that use twitter or at least 1 social media platform

• Im not overly bothered but its nice when a model uses social media

• It doesnt bother me if she doesnt use social media

• I prefer models that dont use social media

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kody

Cam Model
Jan 4, 2012
New Zealand
Hi guys!

So im just wondering, from a customers/followers point of view, how important is it to you that models make use of social media? The likes of twitter/instagram/tumblr/snapchat etc.

Thanks! :)

I don't really care if she doesn't have an instagram or twitter. I have this model's snapchat, but that became obsolete when we started texting often. This is coming from someone who doesn't even heavily use social media though. I have a facebook, that's sorta my end all. No need for the others for me. But if it was a model I didn't text, I'd ask for a snapchat or something similar. Offline communication is nice and is a lot more personal way of letting me know when you're coming on. Makes you feel more "special" than getting that email from mfc.

I think having social media accounts are helpful for models, but I wouldn't say they are required.

I'm not really big on using the platforms personally for my own needs or thoughts. But I like the ability to keep up with people, sports teams etc that I enjoy.

The only recommendation I'd give. And it's for lack of phrasing. But, say you have a paid Snapchat you give out to your members keep it different from what you give away free on say Twitter or Instagram.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Kody
I voted for "Im not overly bothered but its nice when a model uses social media". I primarily use twitter. It's nice to get updates about a model's schedule or if she's planning on releasing new videos soon, etc.

I think it can strengthen a bond between a model and her community as well because there are some MFC models who I started liking a lot more after I started following them on twitter. (But on the other hand there are others who I ended up thinking less of after seeing what they're really like during their "off hours")

I think its extremely helpful if the girls have a twitter. It almost like "legitimizes" them to me as a serious cammer and not just someone that will occasionally sneak on when their Husband/Wife/Parents whoever isnt around. They seem more reliable when they have a social media presence. I find quite a few cam girls by the twitter accounts of other cam girls that I follow. I do think its a nice bonus when they have a snapchat that they offer. I dont understand tumblr and instagram just seems like needless thing to have IMO

I found my fav model and reason why I started dropping cash on mfc on Instagram then added her Twitter .i couldn't believe this hot chick was a cam model lol. I think it helps a lot in my opinion. I've seen so many dudes say they signed up for mfc because of her like today 8 comments on her Instagram,she's kinda new but I think she's gonna move up quick and social media def plays a part . Her name is leeannstar on mfc and leeannstar23 on Instagram and Twitter (ppl asked who I was talking about a few times)

Status
Not open for further replies.