AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I have multiple users on an android phone?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly_____

Cam Model
Jun 7, 2022
www.goddesslillylee.com
Twitter Username
@goddesslillylee
MFC Username
Lilly_____
Streamate Username
LillyLee
Chaturbate Username
Lilly_cutie
So here's the thing... I really want to use my phone for work (content) because the camera is way better for recording vids and taking pics - it's a huge quality difference from my webcam. But I can't afford a new phone and this is my personal irl phone, with personal pictures etc. I don't like mixing things up. Does somebody know of an app or functionality that would allow me to switch users, like I would do on a PC, and be able to have two separate profiles on and android phone? Other solutions and ways around this are also welcome!

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lilly_____
Never thought about looking into this before, but turns out multiple users is a default system function on android devices. And it seems pretty easy to add another account.
here's a link to the guide.

Never thought about looking into this before, but turns out multiple users is a default system function on android devices. And it seems pretty easy to add another account.
here's a link to the guide.
So I tried that but this won't show anywhere on my phone (xiaomi). The menu seems to be a bit different from this (and other google results).
I did just find though a function on xiaomi called "Second space" in which it kind of creates a second phone inside yours. I think this is the closest ting to what I was looking for, cause besides locking my files I can have work related apps on a different area. It was kind of hidden in the options, inside "special features". Seems good enough!

Reactions: KingMarti
So I tried that but this won't show anywhere on my phone (xiaomi). The menu seems to be a bit different from this (and other google results).
I did just find though a function on xiaomi called "Second space" in which it kind of creates a second phone inside yours. I think this is the closest ting to what I was looking for, cause besides locking my files I can have work related apps on a different area. It was kind of hidden in the options, inside "special features". Seems good enough!
I tried it on my oneplus, and the menu was there, but different manufactures change the android image to suit their needs so xiaomi may have taken it out or changed what it's called or how it works. But it sounds like second space is kind of the same thing.

Reactions: Lilly_____
Status
Not open for further replies.