AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB: Getting banned from other girls rooms?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2016
Is there some kind of unspoken rule I'm unaware of?

I'm a new camgirl, been broadcasting for about 3 weeks on Chaturbate now. When I'm not broadcasting I'm still on the website visiting other people's rooms to see what other people do, getting some inspiration, study their prices or just simply enjoy the view. I'm not a big tipper, but I do tip once in a while.

When I visit some 'less popular' or 'less goodlooking' girls I notice I get banned and kicked from the room within the first seconds of entering the room. I'm pretty sure there is an app or bot that just simply blocks all viewers who appear to be broadcasters themselves, just to avoid bitching or advertising I guess.

But now lately when I'm in a more crowded room from more popular girls I do get kicked and banned from there after a while too. This time it seems to be done by hand because it's later in the show and I have visited those rooms earlier without any problems.

And just to be clear: No I'm not trolling, self advertising or being bitching or whatever. I pretty much only talk in a room when there is something fun going on and I like to mingle, else I'm just staying quiet. I'm not even telling people I'm a camgirl myself so the only reason they find out is by visiting my profile.

So why do I get kicked/banned from rooms?
- Are 'we' not supposed to visit each others rooms?
- Do I get kicked for not tipping?
- Do I get kicked because I have a female nickname so I'm automatically competition? Do they get intimidated by seeing a female in their chat?

I really don't get it, am I doing something wrong for just being nice in this community?

Is there some kind of unspoken rule I'm unaware of?

I'm a new camgirl, been broadcasting for about 3 weeks on Chaturbate now. When I'm not broadcasting I'm still on the website visiting other people's rooms to see what other people do, getting some inspiration, study their prices or just simply enjoy the view. I'm not a big tipper, but I do tip once in a while.

When I visit some 'less popular' or 'less goodlooking' girls I notice I get banned and kicked from the room within the first seconds of entering the room. I'm pretty sure there is an app or bot that just simply blocks all viewers who appear to be broadcasters themselves, just to avoid bitching or advertising I guess.

But now lately when I'm in a more crowded room from more popular girls I do get kicked and banned from there after a while too. This time it seems to be done by hand because it's later in the show and I have visited those rooms earlier without any problems.

And just to be clear: No I'm not trolling, self advertising or being bitching or whatever. I pretty much only talk in a room when there is something fun going on and I like to mingle, else I'm just staying quiet. I'm not even telling people I'm a camgirl myself so the only reason they find out is by visiting my profile.

So why do I get kicked/banned from rooms?
- Are 'we' not supposed to visit each others rooms?
- Do I get kicked for not tipping?
- Do I get kicked because I have a female nickname so I'm automatically competition? Do they get intimidated by seeing a female in their chat?

I really don't get it, am I doing something wrong for just being nice in this community?

You dont seem to be doing anything wrong but not every model wants other models "mingling" with their tippers, especially if they dont tip anything towards the show. This is a highly competitive job. And there is also the fact that there are millions of models who chat to poach members or to badmouth the model in her own room. So it gets tiring and giving a model the benefit of the doubt until she proves whether she is there to create drama or just hang is not something I want to dedicate a second of my attention when I am entertaining a room with 700 viewers and many other complications. If the model compliments me publicly and tips at least 100 tokens I wont ban her preemptively as I would consider it a proof of good faith.

That said if you get banned from a room you always get banned manually. You can adjust the settings so no broadcasters or no female accounts can watch you but in that case the viewer will see a message like "this cam is not available to your region or gender" when trying to enter.

Having another female enter your room while you are working can be distracting, especially if you don't know them. There is a chance they could be a model trying to poach your members, there is a chance that they could take attention that should be on you (mentioning that they are a model, or even piquing members' interest for being a normal female interested in females). When one is focused on having an awesome show, then having another girl there can be distracting, especially while trying to figure out her intentions. And being distracted just isn't worth it. You are trying to be friendly, but unfortunately, it can be considered a little bit of a faux-paux to enter another model's room and take attention, whether that is your intention or not. Unfortunately, other girls in the past could have ruined it for the rest of you, and now the model bans first and doesn't bother to ask questions later, because she has a job to do. Not everyone enjoys their competition coming and hanging out.

You said that you don't announce that you are a camgirl, and the only way people find out is by visiting your profile... Are you visiting them on your model profile or do you have a link to your model profile there? Because that IS a bit of a faux-paux that I don't think any camgirl would approve of. It can still be construed as indirectly advertising (at worst), and at best, taking away attention that should be focused on the model.

I know a lot of girls on this board have a special perv account in order to watch their fellow models and cheer them on. They *typically* avoid an overly feminine name, sticking to gender neutral or silly words because they are there to visit the model, and enjoy their company. Because they don't want any additional attention. They might tip the model privately and let her know that they are a fellow model without announcing it to the room, and it might surprise you to know that some are regular visitors that other regulars don't even know are models!

Some girls aren't comfortable with models visiting them, whether it be because of competition or bad past experiences. Some girls are comfortable with models visiting as long as they aren't under their model name. Some girls are comfortable with models visiting as long as they act like every other member. Some might not care at all that you have a feminine name, but don't want to keep members in the room who aren't contributing, regardless of whether you are a coworker or not.

In short... If you want to visit other models, you certainly can! I would just make a new profile that isn't linked to your model profile in any way, otherwise it certainly could reflect poorly on your intentions! ^_^

I know a lot of girls on this board have a special perv account in order to watch their fellow models and cheer them on. They *typically* avoid an overly feminine name, sticking to gender neutral or silly words because they are there to visit the model, and enjoy their company. Because they don't want any additional attention. They might tip the model privately and let her know that they are a fellow model without announcing it to the room, and it might surprise you to know that some are regular visitors that other regulars don't even know are models

I agree with most of what you said but I wanted to clarify this a little bit... MFC has a different model culture than Chaturbate and the system is a bit different.

On Chaturbate models are more lax and they do visit one another on their model accounts (nobody has perv accounts on CB because you can tip others with your model account) So if there is some sort of camaraderie established models will visit and tip each other on their model accounts.

• Helpful!
Reactions: paige_orion
And about the models tipping each other on CB: I could verify the creepaccount and send tokens to that account in order to tip them I guess?

Oh great, so I'm getting punished for being friendly :D I mean no harm but I can understand that they are being intimidated by me.
I'm not advertising myself in any way when I'm in someone's room, I visit them with my normal model account to enjoy the show, most of the time I'm not talking at all but if I do I'm not mentioning me being a cammer. So I guess they just get jumpy by seeing a female nickname joining their room and then they visit my profile.

Making a second creep account sounds pretty sneaky but I'll give it a try. At least the broadcasters have no reason to ban me because of my name then.

I agree with most of what you said but I wanted to clarify this a little bit... MFC has a different model culture than Chaturbate and the system is a bit different.

On Chaturbate models are more lax and they do visit one another on their model accounts (nobody has perv accounts on CB because you can tip others with your model account) So if there is some sort of camaraderie established models will visit and tip each other on their model accounts.

You are totally right, Kitsune! My own experiences come from MFC and Streamate - and I do forget that the sites have their own cultures, so to speak, whether it be between models or between members or in style or everything in between. I had no idea models visited on their model accounts - I just knew it was frowned upon on MFC! So that is actually pretty fascinating to me! What is frowned upon on one site is totally accepted on another - and yet it all kinda makes sense from either perspective!

This is why I love this community so freaking much. I feel like I learn something new every single day and it never fails to make me marvel with appreciation.

Thanks, pretty lady! *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.