AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate - getting started?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit

Cam Model
Feb 18, 2016
Eugene, Oregon
Twitter Username
@kitclementine
Tumblr Username
kitclementine
MFC Username
KitClementine
Chaturbate Username
KitClementine
Hey! I cammed briefly on MFC last year and experienced surprising success, but I had to stop because of my situation. This time around, I'm going through Chaturbate, but I don't know what to expect there. In MFC, they had that new model banner to give you a jump start - I haven't really seen that while scoping Chaturbate out. How do you get that initial boost of momentum? And what tend to be popular tip items?
Thanks in advance!

I haven't really seen that while scoping Chaturbate out

As far as I know, all new models on cb are labeled with a "new" tag, I don't know how long it lasts though. As a member, you can filter models out by using #new in your search box. So, as a new model, I guess it would be a good idea to add this tag to your room so that members looking for new models can find you. Perhaps it is added to your room by default. Idk. My 2 cents.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Kit
As far as I know, all new models on cb are labeled with a "new" tag, I don't know how long it lasts though. As a member, you can filter models out by using #new in your search box. So, as a new model, I guess it would be a good idea to add this tag to your room so that members looking for new models can find you. Perhaps it is added to your room by default. Idk. My 2 cents.

That's great to know, and a good idea! Thank you!

On CB you get the "new" label for 7 days.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Kit
Status
Not open for further replies.